ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪

Start from the beginning

He takes a step to say something to the other but Jungkook interrupts him as he says before giving a pressed lip smile, "I'll go and cook something. I'm starving like hell. It's raining outside so how about Japchae?" 

Taehyung doesn't say anything just nods his head with a weak smile.

Jungkook gives a peck on his cheeks and leaves the washroom saying, "Come quickly. You'll catch a cold otherwise." 

The ravenette leaves and Taehyung cursed himself under his breath. He didn't think the elder would take that matter so seriously.

You've hurt him, Tae.

Taehyung thinks as he holds the basin and looks at himself through the mirror thinking how he will solve the mess he just created. 

"What do I do?" Taehyung whispers thinking deeply. 

He never had a relationship before. Neither did he think about to impress anyone because people tend to be impressed by just watching him alive before them.

"Chim."

With that final decision, the red-haired quickly takes a shower and comes out of the washroom after drying himself.

______________________________

"Have romantic sex. That's the key." Jimin suggests while placing his legs up on the tea table before him.

He has his tablet on his hands where he can see Taehyung pacing on his balcony, biting his fingers, without any mercy.

"Chim, we just had sex. Twice!" Taehyung whispers shout as he glares at the younger and then again starts pacing.

His laptop is on one corner of the balcony from where the whole balcony can be seen. 

"So? Who says you can't have sex after two rounds?" Jimin again says like it was silly for Taehyung to say something like that. 

The red-haired stops in his track as he looks at Jimin with flat expression and says, "Sex can't fix everything, Chim." 

"Really? Well for Yoon, it always works." Jimin moves his shoulder up and down as he says that with a shrugging manner.

Taehyung groans as he glances out through the door at first to see if Jungkook is watching or not and then says, "I should've thought for once before saying something like that. Fuck!" 

And then the elder hears the chuckle. He stops in his tracks as he looks at the laptop screen and says with crossing his hands.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung says and Jimin bites his lips to control his laughter aa he says, "You're really in love, no?"

That statement makes the red beauty slightly blush as he looks away while trying hard not to smile. 

"What makes you say that?" Taehyung asks softly, hiding his gaze away from the ash-haired.

He was never a shy person to anyone but now he is behaving totally different than his personality in the last few months.

Maybe that's because he is not pretending anymore?

"Look at you. Thinking for someone who you've barely met 7 months ago. I know he was your childhood friend but you two were far from each other for a long time. Kim Taehyung is thinking about impressing someone else rather than himself, it itself a historical change, Tae." Jimin states throwing his hands up in the air with a naughty grin on his face.

"Shut up." Taehyung says as he smiles with his crimson red face. 

Jimin sits up from his place as he leans on the screen a bit asking, "Tae? Are you blushing?"