ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪

Mulai dari awal

They feel for each other, they love each other and that's the reason they can't get enough of each other. 

"I love you." With that beautiful confession, Jungkook comes inside the red-haired and Taehyung comes for the third time, totally undone. 

"Get me down. My legs are hurting." Jungkook frowns because he expects a beautiful reply from the other but when Taehyung says that, more like scolds him, the ravenette feels a bit..............sad.

He loses his grip and lets the younger stand on the floor but holds him quickly when he loses his balance to stand. 

"You know, you can also say 'I love you too'." Jungkook says with a pout as he stops the shower.

Taehyung brushes his wet red locks behind his head and looks at his boyfriend who is acting like a little kid right now. The younger tries his best to stop his smile because Jungkook is looking too cute with that pout.

"Do I have to say every time?" Taehyung shrugs as he walks aside to grab the shower gel for himself. He enjoys teasing the elder.

Jungkook's mouth parts as he looks at the red beauty with wide eyes and says, "But you should answer when I say, no? It…..It feels good." 

Jungkook pouts deeper as he looks down and the younger loves when he acts all this mushy mushy.

They've discovered about each other a lot in these 3 months of their togetherness. And Taehyung absolutely in love with Jungkook's childish part. 

The ravenette still has some of his childhood habits like he still chews on his lower lips when he thinks about something deeply, he still sleeps with his mouth open wide, he still claps his hands in excitement and he still loves and loves to drink milk.

And Taehyung just has one habit from his childhood and that is, watching Jungkook with a shy smile on his lips.

He used to watch this ravenette doing everything like talking non-stop or making huge small houses with muds. He just used to see him without saying a word.

They were very little to understand the feelings or maybe he used to see him because the ravenette was pretty? 

Children love prettiness, right? 

Taehyung doesn't know the reason though but he does know one thing.

He is madly in love with his Kuku. From his childhood and now he is also obsessed with him.

But right now, he is looking at his love with that same shy smile and lovable eyes exactly like the way he used to look at him years ago.

"Don't give me that look. I want you to say it." Jungkook pouts again as he takes a towel to wipe his body after clearing himself.

Taehyung presses his lips tighter as he looks away to hide his smile.

He then uses the gel on his body and says, "It's not necessary to say all the time if you truly believe my feelings for you."

Taehyung tries to point out. He expects the other to whine again or cage him again against the wall or force him to say that line. But to his surprise, Jungkook didn't do any of these. The red-haired just hear a deep sigh and then........nothing.

After a moment, Taehyung looks behind to see what the other is doing. Jungkook is wearing his t-shirts and the younger frowns at his silence.

"Kuku?" Taehyung calls, tries to figure out what went wrong.

"Well, maybe you should reply to them, who never heard that line in his past 15 years." Taehyung's face falls as his heart gives a slight shake to inner function.