"I mean not dating-well it's dating. Or you can call it hanging out.Um-between friends. It a-a totally friend-friendly thing" I stuttered trying to correct what I had just said.

I looked at Marcus to see him staring at me in amusement. He leaned down and pulled me closer before crashing his lips on mine. Mumbling a soft cute against my lips in his deep husky voice.

Before the kiss could get any deeper, Jake cleared his throat in irritation.

"C'mon do it when you two are alone. My single eyes are hurting" Jake looked at me flatly and shook his head in disgust.

"You mean virgin eyes" I said teasingly. Yes, payback time for ruining our sleep.

Marcus eyes widened and he gaped at Jake in shock.

"You're a virgin?"

"What-no!" Jake's face was blushing with all the different shades of red on earth.

"Yes you are" I grinned widely earning a scowl from Jake.

"You know what? I'm gonna go. You two are virgin bullies. Damn you"

Jake got up and strode towards the door but before he could go out he bumped into someone, hopefully my future sister in law.

Blair gasped as all the wine in the bottle in her hand fell on her dress.

"What the fuck?" Jake and Blair both said at the same time and they both looked at each other in horror.

"You evil mongrel!"

"You strawberry shortcake!"

Marcus and I both laughed as Blair and Jake insulted each other. Blair complained about her dress and Jake said that it was just one dress and then they started arguing like children. While they fought, I helped Marcus to get dressed.

I combed his hair with my fingers and helped him with his tie because the contestants had already arrived and the media must have been looking for us.

"You are filthy rich! That's why a dress is nothing for you. You are a spoiled brat"

I held Marcus by the hand and we walked past the warmongers avoiding them as best as we could. They were ready to rip each other apart and when we were out of their sight Marcus and I both laughed out loud, hearing their hilarious argument.

...

"Mrs. Anderson"

Andrew came running  with a huge grin on his face. As he approached I gave him a forced smile and searched the crowd for Marcus.

"Hey Andrew! Happy to see you again" I tried to make it as formal as possible or my dear husband would definitely kill him.

"Really? How awesome. I'm happy to see you too" approaching me he opened his arms for a hug but I took a step back in shock. My back hit a hard wall and I turned and sighed in relief seeing Marcus. He was speaking with a group of people and turned around as I bumped into him. He looked at me and then at Andrew, his face transforming into a scowl as he glared at him.

"Good evening Mr. Miller"

"Um-hey Mr. Anderson" Andrew stuttered and waved at Marcus awkwardly. "I didn't know you would be here"

"Why wouldn't I be here? This is my hotel"

Andrew looked at me begging for help but I just shrugged my shoulders inwardly, thanking Marcus for being here. Marcus was fuming with anger and if I took Andrew's side, I probably wouldn't have a home to go back to.