C A P I T O L O D I E C I

Start from the beginning

The waves pulled and pushed in a rhythmic dance while the ocean breeze whispers like lovers, pushing my raven hair away from my face exposing it to place salty kisses everywhere.

Angelo pulls me and Chiara into the shallow part of the sea, Sienna follows Valerius and holds onto Dino's hand. Angelo begins to splash Chiara and she splashes him back. Sienna copies and we all are splashing each other.

After a while I distance myself from them, I notice that we are the only ones here, everyone has left or are packing up and leaving. I was surprised that they don't stay to watch the sunset and feel the mild warmth of the ocean breeze that doesn't leave goosebumps but covers you like a blanket as the sounds of the ocean put you to sleep with its lullaby.

My gaze firmly fixed on the horizon, I could feel a warm body and I was sure it was Valerius as his scent overpowered the poignant salty breath of the ocean. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I held, relaxing at the calming view in front of me.

"Are you ok?" Valerius asked. I turned around to see him looking concerned, his icy eyes glowed as the golden sun beamed on it. "Yeah, I'm fine, it looks so pretty here doesn't it?" I asked, turning back to look at the picturesque scenery.

"Yeah, it does." He said softly, I turned to look at him smiling as he took a step closer. Looking next to Valerius's arm I spotted Chiara and Dino leaving with Angelo and Sienna.

"They're leaving, aren't you going?" I held a questioning gaze as I stared into the depths of his eyes. "I will, what about you?" He questioned.

"I will stay here for a couple more minutes," I said. Valerius hummed and stayed in the same place. Breathing in the ocean breeze, I looked down at my feet which were surrounded by small tiny fishes in the shallow clear water. The sight made me smile.

Something stirred in the pit of my stomach and I found myself listening to the devil on my shoulder. I took the opportunity to splash Valerius. He stood still as I laughed loudly, his face had no emotions but I knew he was going to get his revenge on me. I think I should start running.

"Oops." I quickly ran out of the water while Valerius tried to splash me but I dodged it. I ran along the shore as Valerius followed. He was catching up with me so I ran back the other way, making sure he couldn't grab me but boy was I wrong.

His arm snaked around my hips and he pulled me off the ground. "Ok, ok, you win. Let me go, Valerius" I said while he placed me on the sand with one of his hands on one side of my head and the other was pinning my wrist. I was laughing and squirming under him while he straddled between my legs.

"What was that I can't hear you?" He smirked and laughed at the position I was in. I thought maybe if I teased him, he would loosen up and I could take that opportunity to run away.

I lifted my head off the ground, bringing my face close to his. His breath was hot and heavy while his hair fell over his face perfectly and droplets of water dripped down and fell on my stomach.

"I said. Let. Go. Of. Me." I whispered each word in his ear, feeling him tensing up and his grip on my wrist loosen. I took the opportunity to use all of my strength to push him off of me and straddle him.

"I see you thought about the conversation we spoke about earlier..." He laughed. I was pinning his wrists with both of my hands while some of my wet hair settled on his tattooed chest. "But I didn't know you wanted to do it on the beach. I'm not complaining tho." He winked. I looked at him disgusted.

His abs glistened as the golden sun beamed on his tan skin. His god-like body made me wet. My hands tightened around his wrists but I knew he was way stronger than me but enjoyed the position he was in.

My breath became ragged as I felt his face come close to mine, copying what I did to him. "Are you wet Shira?" He softly whispered, kissing my jaw. I was taken back and my hand loosened around his wrist, Valerius noticed and flipped us over once again so I was under him.

He laughed while I felt my face redden and nipples pebble inside my bikini. "Have you been kissed before?" Valerius asked as his eyes locked onto my lips. He then looked back at me searching for an answer. I looked at his eyes and slightly shook my head 'no'.

He brushed his thumb against my lips, dragging my lower lips downwards. "Dio, I'm not sorry for what I am going to do now." He said, looking at my lips. He travelled his hand along my jaw, placing my ear in between his thumb and fingers.

"Valerius what-" Valerius slammed his lips on mine. I was dumbfounded and didn't kiss him back but as his lips moved against mine, I closed my eyes as an abnormal urge within me complied and kissed him. His lips were soft and plump. The feeling of his lips against mine burned yet I wanted more.

He swiped his tongue across my lower lip, asking permission for entrance but I didn't allow him. One of Valerius's hand held me on my back and the other held my jaw. His hand on my back travelled to my ass, where he squeezed it hard. I gasped, making him force his tongue inside my mouth. My hand travelled to his hair, tugging it gently while my other remained still on his chiselled chest.

Our tongues danced together like the ocean breeze. Valerius pulled me onto his lap, straddling him while he kneeled. His taste was addicting that my lips wanted to be superglued to them. Valerius tasted of whiskey, the strong taste engraved on my tongue.

I moaned into his mouth and he groaned, pulling me closer. The kiss felt like a passionate dance for dominance. This wasn't helping the wetness that was making my bikini bottoms even wetter.

I moaned again as I felt his erection poke my inner thigh. I began to grind on him slowly. Valerius moaned and kissed me harder. Before things got heated the kiss slowed down, Valerius pecked my lips once, twice and thrice.

I pulled his lower lips in between my teeth and let go. I looked up at his lustful eyes and blushed. Valerius began leaving kisses down my neck and sucking on my skin. The feeling left my lower regions tingling.

A kiss like this was a beginning, a promise of much more to come.

 Hello, my loves, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a lovely day or a good night's sleep <3

What is your favourite smell? 

I love the smell of rose and oud together like ugh that's my drug right there.