C A P I T O L O T R E N T A S E T T E

ARANCIONE:

The colour orange.

V A L E R I U S ' S   P O V :

"Theo." I greeted, closing the main door behind me. "You wanted to speak with me?" Knowing how quick time went by and that it had only been a month since Shira and I announced we are one, I realised Theo has become worried.

"Yes," He sighed, "Look, Valerius, I told you before and I know you won't do anything to hurt Shira but she means the world to me," Theo said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "I just hope that things won't go too quick and that something will end up breaking her. I don't wish to see my daughter in pain again." He continued, a glass film coating his eyes.

It was totally understandable that Theo was looking out for his daughter, now that I'm going to be a father, I am understanding his pain than I would have before. "I understand, but I can assure you that I am never going to leave Shira, I love her," I replied truthfully.

"I promised her that I will always be therefore her no matter what, and now I promise that I will support her and my child. Theo, they are my world now, I wouldn't give them up for anything else." A world with Shira and my child is a place of pure paradise.

-

Shira said her goodbyes to her family and we left. I haven't told Shira we are not going to my place, but instead, to our new home together which is a fair distance from our parents but close to the beach, where we shared our first passionate kiss. Shira decided to play a game of two truths and a lie to keep us both entertained.

"Ok, I'll start! So, I have two tattoos, I love the colour green and my middle name is Adrianna. Guess which one is the lie." Feeling a bit too confident at the 'easy' question, I quickly replied. "Well, you don't have two tattoos, you only have a rose on that cute ass of yours." I winked.

"Nope!" Shira laughed, her cheeks turning slightly red, "What! When did you get another tattoo?" I questioned, surprised. "Obviously, when I stayed at home and I wanted to get another." Shira smiled as she slumped back into her seat.

"Can I see it?" I asked, my curiosity taking over my sanity as I wondered where on her sexy body did she hide it from me. "Maybe when you take my clothes off." Smirking, Shira leaned over the aisle, stretching her seatbelt, giving me a perfect view of her cleavage.

"Shira," I warned, "Come any closer and I will stop the car right here and fuck you," I spoke with a stern tone, my hands gripped on to the steering wheel so hard my knuckles begged to come out. "Valerius, you are all for the bark and never the bite." She whispered, sensually nipping my neck.

"I will play another round," Shira stated, moving back to her seat, undoing her seatbelt and facing towards me with her back against the door. "I am very wet," She said seductively, catching me off guard. "I am going to strip and I have no panties on." Shira bit her lip, toying with the hem of her low cut t-shirt.