Chapter 25 It's Only The Beginning

So um, I planned to sleep like normal tonight but I guess not because now I have 6 girls in my dorm(mansion).

They said they will temporarily stay in my large dorm(mansion) now that their dorm is getting rebuilt.

Six girls and one guy in one house, what could go wrong?

Apparently a lot because I don't have a bed to sleep on! My masters and guest bedrooms are all taken now and I have to sleep on a couch......

I ain't complaining though, the couch is high quality and right next to the T.V. I'll just play games on my HomuStation I recently bought until I pass out.

And so I did just that.

--------------- The next morning

Pffffffffffff

I spat out the imaginary water in my mouth as soon as I opened my eyes.

Himeko just got out of the shower and she only has towel wrapped around her. There's so much skin exposed and I can clearly see the outline of her body.

I knew it, being with the girls in the morning will certainly have ecchi situations!

"Oops, forgot Captain was sleeping here, good morning~"

"Ahem. G-good morning." I said while looking the other way.

"Need to use the bathroom?"

"Definitely."

I speed walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and read the Bible to cleanse my mind.

There seems to be some activity in the kitchen and Mei was there most likely making breakfast.

"Good Morning, Mei. You sure are hardworking even in the morning."

"Good morning, Captain. I do try my best to cook breakfast so that the others have energy for the day. If you don't mind, could you help me wake Kiana up?"

"Sure." Of course Kiana is still sleeping.

I went to her room and sure enough, she's the only one still sleeping in the house.

"Kiana, wake up!" I said as I tapped on her shoulder.

The sleeping Kiana proceed to hug my arm.

"Mmmmmm, baguette......." Her face was stuck to my arm and she was drooling on it.

I feel kinda insulted.

I then flicked her forehead.

"Owwww! Captain, what was that for?!" Kiana complained.

"It's late in the morning. Wake up now or you'll have to run to class with toast in your mouth."

"Then I'll be sure to run into Mei so I can trigger an event!"

"I think you'll run into Bronya's Project Bunny first....."

--------------------- At the dining table.

Everyone is almost half finished with their breakfast and Kiana was still getting ready.

"The main star has arrived!" Kiana announced as she finally came.

"Kiana is a star at being late." Bronya said.

"What did you say?!" Kiana responded.

"You forgot sleeping in class." Himeko added.

"Eh, aunt Himeko too?!" Kiana exclaimed.

"Also that she is the best at writing false answers on tests and homework." Fu Hua joined in.