Chapter 9 Hanging Out With The Girls

[Captain's pov]

It's mid afternoon and I just arrived with the girls at their dorm. Himeko had to go report the Honkai invasion details.

I don't think I need to mention it anymore but goddammit it's like a mansion.

"So the 3 of you live in this massive dorm?"

"Oh no, class president, aunt Teri, and aunt Himeko lives with us here too." Kiana replied.

"Class president?" You mean Fu Hua's here too?!

"Her name is Fu Hua, one of the top students in this school and an A-rank valkyrie. She's very studious and helpful so many students look up to her." (Mei)

And there we go. Over half of my harem is already completed. Well....except for the relationship part.

"I'll see if I can meet her later then."

I followed them into their dorm.

"Welcome to our dorm, Captain." (Bronya)

"Haha, sorry to trouble you guys."

I arrived at the living room. The decorations and furniture gives off a cozy and welcoming atmosphere.

"Wow, this place is so clean and organized, you guys really take care of your dorm."

"Mei-nee chan is hard-working and she likes the place clean. Just that she has to spend more time on Kiana's and Ms. Himeko's rooms." Bronya said as she looked at Kiana with dead fish eyes.

"Hey! I take care of my room... at least once every 3 months!" Kiana retorted.

"...." (the rest of us)

"Anyways, only I am allowed in Mei's room. Captain, I won't let you near even 5 steps to her room!" Kiana announced.

Who the fuck do you think I am?! A sex offender?!

"Kiana, what nonsense are you saying." Mei said embarrassed.

"Eh, don't worry, I won't enter without permission."

"Captain, Bronya will show you the Homu station." Bronya said as she tugged on my shirt. She then led me to where I presume is her room. She sounded monotone but her actions suggest she's in a pretty good mood. She is a pro gamer after all so having another game buddy is pretty good news.

The other 2 also followed and we enetered Bronya's room.

I can describe it in 1 word: Homu.

The entire room is filled with Homu merchandise. Figures from small to large were all there. The whole Homu family is in the room.

"Wow, Bronya you have so many Homu themed stuff here."

"Captain is wrong, it's not just Homu."

"Right, my bad, let's see how many of them I can name."

I hate to say it but I can name each one of them because of how much they show up in the game.

"The first being Homu himself.