Chapter 17 Defying Orders

We arrived at the entrance of the Hyperion.

....... I'm just speechless at this point.

I know Hyperion is described and seems like a huge ship in comparison to the character models. But up close, it's like a supercarrier that can also fly!

The way to the entrance is huge as well so pretty much everyone can board at the same time. The steps are like escalator steps so we don't have to walk. Thank goodness because I ain't walking all the way there.

We reached the reception area and there are many workers there, both men and women. I guess they're normal people or has weak Honkai compatibility so they work as staff here. I imagine their pay to be pretty high as well even though they're working normal jobs.

Suddenly, a flash of green rushed towards me.

"Booooooooss!" The thing latched onto my face.

I took some time to pry it off my face.

It's chibi Ai-chan.

"It has been so looooong. Don't you miss me!?"

"No, you were always bothering me on my phone."

"Awww, you're so mean." Ai-chan cried out some mystery liquid.

"Ok fine, I missed you but we have a mission right now, can you lead me to the bridge?"

"Okay!"

There were several elevators and I head to the center one with Himeko and Diane. The valkyries all went to the other ones.

"Please show your ID card to the scanner." Ai-chan said.

I did just that and the elevator door opened and we walked in.

Ai-chan input something on the controls and the elevator began going up.

Yesss! This is just like the the loading screen of the game!

I've never seen this much metal and machinery in my life. The elevator went up floor by floor and I could see maintenance workers on each floor.

After about 20 seconds, the elevator seems to have reached the top floor and stopped.

It's time for that memorable moment.

The door opened and a voice announced "Captain On Bridge."

I walked forward and put my hands on the railing of the bridge platform.