Chapter 12 Punishing Teri Teri

------------------ Captain's pov

I realize I'm on the Herscherr of Thunder gacha screen and that I have 2 million crystals! Haha, now I can get Herscherr of Thunder at SSS, all her equipment, and even the new Bella ELF!

Wait... it's another fucking dream isn't it?!

I immediately wake up from that realization and sat up. Why do I always dream about crystals?!

"At least give me a dream where I'm sleeping on a lap or chest pillow!" I said that out loud.

I then slowly turned my head right. Bronya, Mei, Kiana, Fu Hua, Theresa, and Himeko were there.

"........."

"Hey, what's up girls?" I said as if nothing happened.

"Nothing much, maybe it's for the best you go back to sleep." Theresa said with no emotion in her voice or face.

"If you want it that much, I could let you rest on my chest or lap~" Himeko teased as she crossed her arms under her breasts to accentuate them.

I could feel the slight glares from Fu Hua, Bronya, and Theresa focused on Himeko's chest.

Gulp. " Haha(awkwardly), it's ok, I'm wide awake now."

There's still some tension in the room.

"Anyways, where are we and what happened to me?"

"You're currently at the school clinic because you suffered a light concussion. You've been out for about 8 hours. We came to visit after class as you were expected to wake up soon." Fu Hua explained.

"Hah?! That means I basically didn't teach anything on my first day as a teacher! What kind of first impression is that?!"

"Don't worry, the girls were pretty impressed by your performance. They were even talking about it after class. I'm sure they're looking forward to your lesson on Friday." Himeko said.

"Right Captain, you were pretty amazing. You managed to defeat 5 Honkai beasts despite being a regular human!" Kiana exclaimed.

"Haha, it wasn't much. I just took advantage of the Honkai beasts' lack of intelligence."

"But your shooting accuracy and reaction time are quite extraordinary. Care to explain how you were able to do it?" Himeko said with an inquisitive look.

"I guess I play a lot of first person shooter games." I gave a stupid smile while scratching the back of my head.

"If you don't want to reveal it then just say so." Himeko said with a defeated tone.

"Haha, sorry."

I realized that my body was quite sore, probably from that battle. Goddammit Theresa! You just had to give me 5 Honkai beasts.

"Hey Theresa, care to explain the difficulty of that simulation?" I said with a menacing smile.

"Sorry Captain! I just really wanted see what you could fight against!" Theresa bowed and looked at me with sad puppy eyes.

"You should've warned me first. I demand punishment!"

"Eh?! Then punish Himeko too! She encouraged me to do it!"

"Hah?! You're a principal and you're still tattling?!" Himeko sounded annoyed.

"Alright, stop arguing! You're both getting punished! Now close your eyes. The other girls here, look closely. This is what happens when you wrong me!"

"Is an apology not good enough?" Theresa's eyes beamed at me with sparkles.

"Ouuuuuch, my whole body hurts. Maybe I wouldn't be like this if I didn't face 5 Honkai Beasts, don't you think so too?"