Chapter 23 AE Invasion

[A/N: This isn't canon, I altered the scenes and dialogues. Himeko is supposed to be healing from Honkai infection while Kiana is supposed to have teenage angst. Let's just say Captain stopped them all and we don't get to see it.]

------------Anti-Entropy Headquarters

The place was silent as the high ranking members all gather.

They all stood on platforms in varying heights but a person sat in the center wearing a hoodie that covered his face

"The 3rd Herscherr is confirmed to be located in St. Freya Highschool. Our mission tonight is to retrieve our property." Cocolia the blonde haired woman announced.

"Don't we need permission from our sovereign to take action? He's been hiding and changing his identity all these years..." Tesla the red haired woman asked.

"Indeed, sitting next to me is our sovereign. He has given us the order."

Welt Yang, the current Sovereign of Anti-Entropy as well as the 1st Herscherr, the Herscherr of Reason.

"But that could be an imposter from-" Tesla tried to say.

"My dear Tesla, I find your lack of faith disturbing." 'Welt' cut in.

He then conjured a black orb with blue around the edges. Everyone in that room felt pressure from above them and they all had to kneel or lay flat from the increased gravity.

"Need any more proof?" 'Welt' asked.

The room became silent again.

"Then the mission will commence."

---------------- Captain's pov, St. Freya in the evening.

It sure feels great not having to work today. Slept the whole day and now I can go to the girls' dorm to eat Mei's dinner.

As I was walking to their dorm, my phone began buzzing non-stop.

Are Olivia's team members spamming me again?

I unlocked the phone and the notification actually came from Ai-chan. I clicked on the app.

"Boss, St. Freya is currently being invaded!"

"What?! Who are the invaders?!"

"Judging from their use of Titans, they seem to be from Anti-Entropy. Branch Commander and Major Himeko are dealing with them in the archive. There may be other members so please be careful, Boss!"

This is the AE Invasion! The Far East Branch and Anti-Entropy are supposed to form a partnership in this event! If I remember correctly, AE had 2 goals in this invasion: Mei and the information in the archive. They will negotiate being allies in the archive so I don't need to interfere with that. The girls on the other hand will be quite injured by the Welt clone and Mei's life was in danger from the time bomb on her heart. I can interfere in this as the relationship between Kiana and Mei are close enough already, a little less wouldn't matter much. Plus, the clone is an asshole.