The Hounds Of Baskerville (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Save it John so I can frame it and put it on my bedside table." Vaness said mockingly.

Sherlock turn his glare on her then he continued pacing. Vaness sighed. John moves on to another newspaper.

"Oh, um, Cabinet reshuffle." John said.

"Nothing of importance?" Sherlock said as he stops and slams the end of the harpoon onto the ground and roars with rage.

"Oh, God!" Sherlock exclaimed.

He looks round at John intensely.

"John, I need some. Get me some." Sherlock said.

"No." John said calmly then gestured at Vaness.

Sherlock turned to her and saw her smiling.

Sherlock straightens up and then turns his most appealing puppy-dog eyes on her, hesitating before he speaks and almost forming the word a couple of times before actually speaking it. "Vaness, please." Sherlock pleaded.

"Don't you have anything on the website you can solve?" She asked innocently.

Sherlock walks over to the table, collects his laptop and hands it to Vaness, who looks at the message on there while Sherlock stomps over to the window and narrates part of it.

"Dear Mr Sherlock Holmes. I can't find Bluebell anywhere. Please please please can you help?" Sherlock said.

"Bluebell?" John asked.

"A rabbit, John!" Sherlock said irritated.

"Oh." John said.

"Ah, but there's more! Before Bluebell disappeared, it turned luminous ..." Sherlock said sarcastically.

He adopts a little girl's voice for the next three words.

"... "like a fairy" according to little Kirsty; then the next morning, Bluebell was gone! Hutch still locked, no sign of a forced entry ..." Sherlock continued.

He stops and his expression becomes more intense.

"Ah! What am I saying? This is brilliant! Phone Lestrade. Tell him there's an escaped rabbit." Sherlock said.

Vaness laughed and the boys turned to face her.

Vaness just smiled and said, "Can you come here please Sherlock?" She asked softly as she patted the space next to her.

Sherlock frown and walked towards her, sitting next to her.

She looked at him calmly, "You'll get a case soon enough, your client is on his way. So why don't you get dressed?" She said.

Sherlock's eyes lit up, but he was still slightly shaking. "He can't come soon enough."

"Oh." John saud realizing how she knew.

"Season 2 Episode 2," she looked thoughtful, "I do have a question though," she said.

"Go on." Sherlock said.

"Can't I just tell you the answer?" She asked, she really doesn't want them to inhale that drug, and she definitely didn't want Sherlock and John to experience that.

"No." Sherlock said.

She turned to John.

"I'm actually with Sherlock." He said, "You yourself said that you will only intervene when a life is in danger, so unless that happens..." John trails of.

"Fine." Vaness pouted.

Sherlock got up, kissed her forehead and went to his bedroom to change.

While Sherlock was in his bedroom, changing clothes, John turned to Vaness.