|| fifty one ||

En başından başla

He was about to get up and move to head out of the arena back to his room but paused when he saw someone barge through the door dragging a body along with them. " please! I've done what you asked! please let me be in the mafia!" The person begged , dropping to their knees in the centre of the arena.

Jungkook rose from his podium and walked out to meet the late returnee. " you should've just run away.." he said lowly , reaching into his jacket to pull out his matte black gun which had the initials JK inscribed in a golden colour on the side. " you know the rules... you can't be late."

" please! Give me another chance bunny .. I can prove my loyalty to you.. il do anything!" The male was practically screaming his words in a hoarse voice at this point. His hands needlessly grabbing onto the fabric of jungkooks trousers as he begged for any sort of mercy from the mafia leader.

But he was met with none. " you know , I hate begging but more than anything else I hate people who think they can break the rules of my mafia ". The bunny crouched down and raised his mask just so the person infront of him could see his face. " I'm sorry ... you should've escaped whilst you had a chance"

The sound of the gun firing echoed in the arena , aswell as the slap of his body hitting the cold hard ground. Jungkook pulled his mask back over his face and respectfully closed the eyes of the dead body.

He stood up straight and dusted off his clothes aswell as placing his gun away into his holster. " this marks the end of this round of the commit... by the end of this week we shall have our newest member initiated into our mafia , by blood bonded to serve the needs of our people and our people alone.. loyalty is something we treasure in this group , do not break it"

And with that the bunny turned on his heel , heading straight out of the large doors. The arena soon erupted into chaos , people shocked by the death of the late trainee aswell as people condemning it and cheering on the mafia leader. But amongst the loudness there was a shriek of pain as an already initiated member of the mafia watched their baby brothers corpse being dragged away and leaving a rather gory sight of blood paving the floor.

" jeon sure knows how to make enemies.." Arya murmured next to jimin , patting jimin on the back. " good work today ... now go shower ."

He watched as Arya's figure disappeared into the crowds along with the agonising noises of pain which almost drove jimin insane. It reminded him of the hospital , the constant screaming of other patients deemed 'special' was his daily soundtrack. He ran his hand through his hair and barged through the crowds to try and escape the humid climate of shouts and screams aswell as the loud music which he presumed would continue to blast for the majority of the night as mafia member partied to the sunrise , drunk on a mixture of alchohol , drugs and lust... the mafia life was definitely one to envy.

He groaned , finally in a corridor by himself with only the company of a full headache and the stench of sweat and blood on himself. He really needed to shower.

He found his way to his room and opened the door without any hesitation. First he grabbed some relaxing clothes from his bedroom before walking into his en-suite bathroom and instantly getting into the shower. He watched as the clear water turned red , washing away his sins from the exterior but his heart lay heavy... he had felt this guilt before when he had used his powers to accidentally murder someone but this time it was different, maybe baek sunwoo deserved that untimely fate.

Jimin picked up a body wash , scrubbing his skin raw until he was asssured the blood was gone and he was cleansed of his sins. He spent a good half a hour in the shower until he finally got out and securely wrapped the towel around his waist. Grabbing another towel to dry his hair before slipping into the chosen combo of jogging bottoms and a T-shirt.