Errand Lightning (Part 2)

Începe de la început

Errand tried to make a lightning ball with his energy but he couldn't do it. He tried again, but he still couldn't do it. Meanwhile, Dave Benson already channeled quite a large amount of energy in his right hand. The energy formed something identical to a ball but bigger than the basic thing that Errand just did. Other than that, the ball has visible lightning particles in it, similar to lightning strikes from the sky but miniaturized. 10 seconds left on the clock and Errand still tried to make a basic lightning ball. After the time had run out, Dave Benson moved and tried to attack Errand. With his ability...
"Take this, INAZUMA!!! (稲妻)", yelled Dave.
Errand hadn't thought of anything yet but he tried to do whatever to defend. Not long after that, Dave struck Errand.
"Aaaaahhhhh!!!".
Errand got pushed and fell backwards.
"Ugh, damn...".
'Huh? What the, how did he do it?', said Dave in his mind.
Dave was surprised to see his Inazuma not working against Errand.
"Errand, what did you do? You didn't get any scratch there", said Dave, surprised.
"Eh, what?".
When Errand looked into his torso...
"It didn't work on me?!", said Errand, surprised, "Well, I remember, I think I saw your hand and calculated where your hand was going to hit, so I somehow channeled my energy there, I thought it wasn't going to work, though", said Errand.
Dave jammed a bit. Then, he smiled.
"Heh, you did well, I don't regret accepting you", said Dave. Errand smiled.
"Oh, I forgot, do you have to yell your ability name like that? What was that called...In A Zoom A?".
"Inazuma. It's nothing but a shout of courage, indirectly strengthening your ability.", said Dave, "I'll do it a couple more times. This time, I won't tell you again what to do".
"Okay, I'm ready", said Errand as he readied himself.
Errand channeled his energy into his body again. Dave seemed to be impressed by Errand because of his rapid growth. Meanwhile, Errand saw Dave gathering energy in his arm. He focused his energy on his right arm, and made a lightning aura that seemed to resemble a blade. Knowing this, Errand tried to make the same thing but he knew that his level was still lower than him. Even so, he still wanted to give it a shot. Dave just looked at him.
After one minute had passed, Dave dashed and tried to attack Errand. Meanwhile, Errand already had his blade ready.
Dave tried to slash using his backhand, but Errand blocked it.
"That's a low level, Errand, it won't last forever", said Dave.
Errand saw Dave focusing his energy on his left arm as well but it was faster, so as Dave tried to slash Errand, Errand released his guard and...
HOP!!!
"Nice evasion, Errand", said Dave.
"Thanks, I learned it while practicing my speed".
Errand backflipped and dodged Dave's attack. Then, Errand looked at Dave. It seemed like the third one was going to be the final attack.
Dave connected two palms together and created a ball. The ball was fastly made, but Errand saw a charge happening. He felt like it was going to be a powerful ranged attack so he tried to think of something.
Then, Errand remembered something.

***Flashback***

"Anything can be used as a medium to cast an ability, Errand. For example, the ground that you're standing at. Connect your energy into the ground and you'll be able to use it as a foundation to your ability".

***End of flashback***

He remembered his brother's words. After that, he connected his energy into the ground by sending them. He imagined about making lightning around his body and also inside the ground. Dave was confused because that was the first time he saw it. Errand kept charging to increase its level, so were Dave trying to increase the level of his attack.
Dave still didn't know what Errand was doing, so when the time ran out, he attacked with his ranged ability...
"RAISEN!!! (雷閃)".
Dave's attack was like a flash.
Errand smiled, and was finally ready to show his ability.
"Lightning Wall!!!".
He created a wall made out of lightning from the ground. It protected him from the flash Dave created. From there, Dave smiled.
As both of their abilities faded out, Dave approached Errand.
"You did well, Errand. Looking at where you went, your most powerful ability will be a defensive ability. So far, you're only saving up energy. My Raisen took a lot more than my previous abilities. Your more powerful abilities will require more energy, Errand, especially your most powerful ability. My most powerful ability took 3 years to master, well, I don't know about you", said Dave.
"Thanks, Dave, I feel like I'm stronger than before".
"Only remember this one thing; if you fall into darkness and use it to kill those who you hold dear or do mass killings, I will come and kill you personally, no matter what happened to you", said Dave.
"Oh, alright, Dave, can...I leave now?".
"Sure, your comfort is your choice".
Errand waved at Dave and went back to his home. Meanwhile, Dave continued his training.

On the way, he saw Mark and Alisa who just finished their training near Frederick's house.
"Errand, where have you been?", asked Mark curious.
"I just...finished improving myself", said Errand.
"Don't tell me you went and met one of the Elemental Users?".
"Dang, how did you know?", asked Errand, surprised.
Mark smiled.
"I guessed it right, didn't I?", said Mark as he laughed, "Good job, you still have a long way to go, Errand".
"Well, how about that runesword of yours?", asked Errand curious.
"I still haven't found a way to read the rune yet but I will, as soon as possible".
Errand smiled and left after that.
The sky was turning dark and there were not a lot of people left around. Everyone already returned to their homes.

_____________________________

As he went on the way, I ever met him in the middle of the road. He was just about happy after the training.

_____________________________

"Errand Nielson, isn't it?", said an unknown voice.
Errand looked behind.
"How the hell did you know my name? Who are you?", asked Errand.
"Who I am is unimportant right now. I've come to offer you something", said the person.
"Who you are is unimportant? Then don't bother".
"I want to offer you to join me. I'll train you, and you'll become more powerful than ever. That is, up until my level", said the person.
"Oh, so you're saying that you're more powerful than me?".
"Heh, do you underestimate me, Errand? I myself have the power to destroy a whole barrier, like what I did 6 years ago".
"Whatever the hell you say. No matter what, I won't join you", said Errand.
"So you really want to die?", asked the person.
"I'm going to ask you again, you scum. Who are you to make demands?", asked Errand.
The person smiled.
"So, are you coming or not?".
"Heh, no thanks, even if I die. At least my choice is less impactful than yours. Get out of my sight, now", said Errand. Then, he left. The person just smiled and also left.

____________________________

Unlike Randall Wu, he was more aggressive. Perhaps that's youth. Next, we'll go to Green Barrier, the place where all magic started.

____________________________

To be continued...

Author's notes:
"Finally, I've finished Errand Lightning! If you like it, please vote and comment, I appreciate it a lot. Thanks for reading and stay tuned!"