Thank you!

Hello, my fellow Readers!

Let me start off by saying Thank You. I hope you guys understand how much this means to me. When I first started writing, I just did it for fun. I wasn't really trying. Those of you who have been with me since I started posting the chapters to this fanfiction would know. In the beginning, I just wrote what came into mind when I first watched The 100, and after a while, I was enjoying it.

When I first started, I didn't think I would get as many readers as I got. I thought I would get maybe one reader our of the thousands of people who read fanfictions on The 100, but you guys proved me wrong. And I thank you for that and hope you keep proving me wrong. I wish I could tell you why I was writing in the first place, but I don't feel comfortable sharing yet. Maybe in the future.

It was a lot harder to keep up with posting during quarantine because of school and everything, but I already have a plan for the next Season or Book. Once it's finished, I will post a chapter of the new book every Saturday. With everything happening, I hope everyone is doing great. I hope you and your families are being safe and taking care of yourselves.

I'll give updates on the next books, and hope that you'll continue reading. If there's anything you'll like to see in the next season, let me know. I'm open to any ideas you guys might have. And if there is anything you guys want to know or want me to clear up about Aura, AKA Aurora Franko, then let me know in the comments.

Thank you!