twelve

Wolfblood

12. We Are Grounders: Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slowly opened as I felt someone stroking my hair. I stretched slightly, my eyes barely opening. I was able to make out Bellamy seated next to me.

"You should be out there with the others. They need you." I croaked.

"Yeah, well right now, I'm pretty sure you need me," Bellamy countered, and I smiled softly.

"I'll be fine. Like you guys said, it pass-"

Before I knew what was happening, I was on my side, blood pouring out my mouth to the floor.

I saw Octavia make her way in the dropship. I looked at Octavia then turn to Bellamy, assuring, "It's okay. I'm fine. Besides Octavia's here now. Everyone out there needs you. I'll be here when you come back."

He looks outside, then at Octavia before looking back at me a small smile growing on his face. Next thing I knew he was leaning down, pressing his lips to my forehead before slowly getting up walking out of the dropship.

I heard someone clear their throat before sitting down next to me. I look up to see Octavia, smirking down at me.

"So, you and Bellamy, huh?"

"What are you talking about?" I say, confusion written on my face.

"Come on. When are you two getting together?" She says, giggling.

"Wait, what?" I asked her.

"I've seen how you guys look at each other. And when he was sick you seemed really worried." She said, looking outside then back at me.

"There is no Bellamy and me, and there never will be," I said, trying to hide my smile.

Octavia let out a laugh, before looking at me, saying, "Whatever you say."

I gave her a confused look before looking at the ceiling.

"He was worried about you too," she said, looking at me. "You know when you first got sick. He said that he was hoping you would be immune to it since your a wolf."

"I thought I was," I said, quietly.

Octavia let out a sigh before, getting up, saying, "I'm going to get you some water, okay?" before going to water, leaving me to my thoughts.

He can't like me. Right? I thought to myself. After a while a fell asleep thinking of Bellamy.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

When I woke up, I was alone in a dark room. When was I moved? I thought.

I blinked when a light was flashed at my face, Jasper behind it. I looked at what he held in his hand. Hydrazine?

"I thought you guys were done with the bombs," I groaned, "What are you working on now?"

He lets out a little laugh, explaining, "Raven had the idea of building land mines. One wrong step and a grounder goes boom."

"Bloody. I love it." I said, smirking.

"I was sure you would." He states.

I try to get up, but Jasper stops me, softly pushing my shoulders down so I would stay seated. He reached towards a cup that was on a chair next to me.