Shinso x Annoying!Reader: Total Opposites

More fluff. Oh I will break your hearts so bad for all this. But I love you guys. I promise.
Requested by PaulaZockt

Hitoshi Shinso and Y/n L/n were currently sitting in Shinso's dormroom doing homework. At least, Shinso was doing homework, Y/n was trying to stay focused but having serious trouble, which caused her to do anything but her homework.

"Hey Mario, get your shit togther bro. This princess isn't worth these extra lives. Just let her go. Go Mario. You're a next level bro. Becuase the Peach be cheatin and you know I ain't taling codes." Y/n sang quietly though Shinso could still hear it was starting to get annoyed.

"Y/n, be quiet and do your homework." Shinso growled.

Y/n huffed but otherwise didn't challenge him.

Another 10 minutes later and they was back to doing annoying things. They continuously tapped their pencil, clicked their pen, drummed with both and ect.

Shinos was having enough of it.

"Y/n." He growled.

"Yes?" He asked timidly. In the moment they were cast under his control.

"Go lay down and take a nap. And be quiet." He commanded.

"Yes sir." They responded.

Within minutes they was asleep and Shinso could finsih his work.

"Sometimes I just don't understand how I handle you. We're just total opposites." He whispered to his sleeping s/o.

He then lay down on the bed next to them, wrapped his arms around them, and kissed their head.

They instinctivly cuddled close to him. "I love you." He whispered.

A/n: For anyone that was curious the song is Hey Mario by Patient Pretending.

-Eris