#7 The boys as things I've said

Bakugou Katsuki
Touch me again and I'll slight your throat with the butter knife, cut you up into pieces, bake your mutilated body into a pie, and give it to you're mother.

Todoroki Shoto
Well, I mean they do say people with daddy issues have daddy kinks. Wait, hold up, *le gasp* I have daddy issues.

Midoriya Izuku
Maybe if I break my arm I won't have to go to school today.

Kirishima Eijiro
Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro. Hi.

Kaminari Denki
I think some electric shock therapy would be great right about now.

Iida Tenya
Scientifically speaking, love is only a chemical in the brain being set off as to say you no longer want to feel alone and saying I want to feel something uterly different than friendship. Really it's just a delusion.

Monoma Neito
Of course it's hot in here, have you seen me.

Shinso Hitoshi
The other day my cat was acting like he was a prince or something, so I turned to him and said, "Cat you may think you're some kind of royalty, but I'm a God so bow down to me peasent, or I'll kick you off this bed."

Dabi
I burnt my hand in like three different spots over the weekend.

Amajiki Tamaki
I just wanna go home, listen to emo music, wallow in my own self pity, and eat food.

(Not edited)