Bakugou x Villain Reader

Requested by DarkskyDreamz sorry if it's not what you were looking for.

"Y/n, you're- you're really the traitor?" Bakugou has the h/c.
"Does it really surprise you that much my love?" You asked him with a synical smirk.

"But why? Why the fuck would you do that!? I trusted you! We all did. You said you loved me. Was that another fucking lie!?" He screamed trying to get out of the ropes that held him to the chair. To say the blond was pissed would be an understatement. He was livid. He trusted you. He told you he loved you and you said you loved him. Was that all a lie?

"I lied about a lot my little hedgehog, but my love for you, unfortunately, was not one of them." You said with a sigh as you say with your legs dangling off where you sat on the bar of the villain hideout.

"What do you mean unfortunately?" He growled.
"Well it's just, feelings are a waste of time. They get in the way of your goal. Isn't that what you told me when I confessed to you." You asked with a smirk.
"I-I didn't mean that." He whispered.

"Oh, I know you didn't, but the thing is, you were right. I need to focus on my missions. You see I already have someone else in the inside. It wasn't just me. You should learn to be careful who you trust Katsuki." You chuckled.

"And I'm sure you couldn't still love me after this reveal. Even if I did love you." You sighed with fake sadness.

"I do and I hate it." He growled.
"Do you really?" You asked in mock surpirse.

"Of course I do dumbass. Feelings don't just go away that easily. You should know that." He said.

"And would you say, you would still do anything for me?" You questioned.

"Y-yes." He sighed.

"Really, even join me here in the league?" You asked with a raised eyebrow."

"Yes." He whispered.

"That's great. Welcome to the team, my love." You said cheerily with a smirk.

Whether you really did love him, or were just that good at using people was the question on everyone's mind.

(Not edited)