Tamaki x Fem!reader: So adorable

So this is were the disgustingly happy fluff starts. Eww. XD Requested by deservesnothing1382

Y/n really didn't want to be in class at the moment, not that she ever did, but this class was just so boring. Hours had passed and Aizawa was giving the same borning lecture.

That was until three unknown students walked into the classroom. They were all beautiful and had Y/n extreamly curious. The one that without a doubt caught the h/c haired girls attention completely however, was a shy and antisocial bluenette.

"Everyone," Said Aizawa with a bored look. "This is UA high's big three."

A bubbly blond smiled brightly. "Hi everyone! I'm Miro Togata! This is Tamaki Amajiki and Hado Nejire! It's and absoulte plesure to meet you all!" He said extreamly excitedly.

"Hello everyone! It's so nice to meet you all! Tamaki, say something to these nice students." Nejire said cheerfully.

"H-hi I-I'm- oh I can't do it." Tamaki said looking away and putting his head on the wall.

'He's so adorable.' Y/n thought.

****

Y/n hadn't been able to get the shy boy out of her mind since the first time she saw him. Knowing this, Kirishima told her that he was working at Fatgum's agency. After that she knew ecatly where she'd be doing hero work.

****

The e/c eyed girl and Tamaki had gotten a lot closer after working at the same agency. However things went south fast.

When fighting Overhaul Tamaki got badly injured. The was in the hospital for a while but Y/n was by his side everyday after she was discharged.

"Tamaki. I love you so much. Please don't ever scare me like that again. I really thought I was going to lose you. I just can't let that happen. I don't know what I would have done if you had, you know." Y/n sobbed, clinging to the older boy.

Tamaki blushed at the girls confession, but held her back and cried too. "Y/n so sorry I worried you Bunny."(A/N: Yes I just did that XD ) "I l-love you, s-so m-much." He whispered.