#12 How you celebrate Easter

Bakugou Katsuki
You would wake up and go to the dorms common room. Everyone else would still be asleep, including your boyfriend and so you'd use that time to make a giant breakfast for everyone. You'd finish the decorating you started the night before after everyone else went to bed. You'd make tamagoyaki, bananas, Tama Kake Gohan, miso shiru, Shokupan and jam, omurice, and various fruits and vegetables. The first one to wake up was Denki, no surprise there. And in his excitement he woke he rest of the dorm up. Bakugou was exceptionally grumpy from being woken up. That is until he saw everything you did. He grumble and came up behind you, wrapped his arms around your waist, and kissed your neck, whispering thanks and sweet nothings into your ear causing your classmates to giggle at your cuteness and your closest friends to take pictures. Though your brother Todoroki was no where near pleased.

Todoroki Shouto
He woke you up with breakfast in bed. Then gave you a basket full of all your favorite candies. He'd take you on a picnic by a beautiful lake. Then you'd go for a nice swim. But then you'd scare him, he'd use his ice and turn it into a frozen lake. So he'd take you skating. Then when it gets late you watch the sunset and go back to the dorms for diner.

Midoriya Izuku
He'd set up an Easter egg hunt for you, but it actually turned out to be a scavenger hunt that led you to a beautiful dessert picnic at the park. You'd eat lunch there. Take a walk around the park then go back to the dorms to watch movies.

Kirishima Ejiro
He'd get you all of your favorite candied then you'd just spend the day cuddling and watching movies and playing bored games.

Kaminari Denki
He'd make you breakfast then drag you into his room to listen to music and play video games.

Iida Tenya
He'd wake you up early and take you to a super fancy restaurant for rich people for breakfast. Then he'd take you to the book store and let you get whatever books you want. Then when you got back he'd give you a present.

Monoma Neito
You'd wake up to see your room filled with candy, sweets, games, and stuffed animes or anime figurines whichever you'd prefer. Then he'd just cuddle with you all day while being super touchy.

Shinso Hitoshi
You'd wake up to see Shinso on your floor playing with his cat and food on your night stand. Then he'd take you to his dorm yo play with the cat and have some alone time if you know what I mean..... (You're gonna sleep you dirty minded pervs) (maybe) But either way Bakugou isn't happy about any of it. 😱

Dabi
Well, you guys can't do much since you're all wanted criminals, so you just kinda hang out watching movies, drinking, eating, playing games both video and board.

Amajiki Tamaki
You'd stay in the dorm all day snacking and cuddling and reading manga.

(Not edited)