Todoroki x Traitor reader Part 1

Todoroki couldn't believe it. You the one person he trust more than anything or anyone in the world, were the traitor. Was everything a lie. Your feelings, your time together, all of it. He sat on his bed contemplating for hours on end until he heard a knock on his door. Go away." He grumbled, but the person only knocked harder.

Reluctantly he got up off his bed and answered the door. "What the hell do you wa-" He cut himself off when he saw you standing there. You had burns and bruises all over you body. He could tell there was going to be a lot of scaring. "Look, I know I'm probably the last person you want to see right now, but please help me. I didn't where else to go." You pleaded. Of course he couldn't just leave you there. Not in the condition you were in.

He brought you inside the room and you sat down on the floor. He grabbed a cloth and some could water and dabbed at the burns. You hissed, but that was about it.

"What happened." He ask. You sighed and said, "I wouldn't tell them everything they wanted to know. Sure I did have all the answers, but I couldn't do that to you guys." "I'm so sorry." You mumbled. He looked at the burns and some of them seemed to be not only from fire, but also ice.  You saw him staring at them and said, "I tried to retailate Dabi's fire with my ice. It totally backfired though, I over used my quirk and burnt my self. Ironic huh, I try to save myself and just made everything worse." You laughed sadly.

"I forgive you." He said. "Uhh, excuse me, what?" "I said I forgive you." "Look Shouto- uh, Todoroki, sure I still love you, but dude, I didn't come here looking for forgiveness. I only came here to hide and get my wounds looked at while I try and figure out what I'm gonna do. Honestly I'll probably be gone before you wake up in the morning. So you have nothing to forgive." You said with a sigh.

"So what you're just gonna leave in the morning and I'll never see you agin?" He asked, his voice raising. "That's the plan." You said. "Well sorry I'm not going along with it." "I didn't ask." You said as he bangaged up your burns. "You can't just come to me and leave. Not again." He pleaded. "Then as far as you should be concerned, I was never here." And with that you walked out the door. Todoroki wouldn't see you again for a few years.