Jungkook opened the door for me, I thanked him and rode the shotgun seat. He ran to the other side to sit on the driver's seat. We both buckle our seatbelt before he started droving away. We are both quiet on our way, I guess we are both busy thinking our own thoughts. His eyes were focused on the road while me, I am busy watching on the window.

That's why I am startled when he suddenly touched my thighs crawling to my left hand. He intertwined our hands making me blushed again. Wtf. I found it sweet okay? Aigoo. This is bad.

"Here's your key car. Go inside. I'll just rode a taxi on my way home." He said when he finished parking my car.

"I'll watch you leave." I said but he shook his head.

"No, I'll watch you leave. Now go." He insisted. I sighed and start heading inside the building. I waved a goodbye at him and he did the same.

"What the actual fuck?! Where is that fucking Eunha let me go find and kill her. That stupid asshole pissed me off. Because of her Soobin grew up till his four years living in the world without a Dad! You and Jungkook broke up with an misunderstanding because of her! We hated Sehun when it's now his fault! Oh fuck, I wanna pull her hair so damn hard and slapped her face till she dies!" Rosé unnie was really mad while I told her the whole story.

"That's what I am thinking to do on her too, unnie." I chuckled.

"Don't let me see that bitch or else--ugh! I'm so fucking pissed off. She must be glad that it wasn't Jennie unnie to heard this first because if it's Jennie unnie, I'm sure we are now visiting her funeral." Lol, Rosé unnie is right though hahaha!

After our talk we decided to rest. I cleaned myself and did my skincare routine before wearing my blue silk nightdress. I also checked Soobin first before sleeping beside him.

"Aunty Jennie!" I was woken up when I heard My Son shouted, jumping up and down on the bed.

"Soobin... Stop jumping." I groaned, covering my face with the pillow.

"Hey, sleepyhead wake up!" Jennie unnie removed the pillow on my face. "Let's go buy Jin oppa a gift!"

"What?! I haven't decided if I am going or not yet but you are now here asking me to buy some gift for him?" I lazily sat up straight on my bed. "Soobin come to Mommy." I said and he walked towards me. I touched his neck and forehead, he was still hot but not that hot compare to yesterday. So, I guess he was a bit better now.

"Oh, come on. I already know you are coming." She smirked. Don't tell me... "I was at their dorm yesterday hanging out with Tae. Then, he came home smiling like a stupid saying you two are now good together." She rolled her eyes.

"Fine!" I stood up from the bed. "Let's go, Soobin. We're going out." I carried Soobin and go straight to the bathroom. I cleaned him again by wiping the clean wet towel since he is still not allowed to take a bath. I let him wore a pair of pants and warm bunny designed jacket, the sleeves is a bit short so his wrist was showed a bit. "Jennie unnie can you get Soobin a cooling patch, please." I said.

"Mommy where's my watch." Soobin asked. I took his watch on the walk-in closet before I go back and wore it on his wrist. It is also exactly when Jennie unnie came inside the room with the cooling patch. I put it on Soobin's forehead to help his fever cool down even more.

"Are you sure that you can go out?" I asked getting worried because he was still a bit sick. He nodded and gave me a thumbs up. Aigoo. What a cutie.

Jennie unnie carried Soobin before they head out of the room. I took a warm bath. I wore a long sleeve crop top paired with mini skirt. I also wore my black ankle boots. When I am all done, I took my sling bag and go out of the room. I was confused when I saw no sight of Rosé unnie.

"Oh that whore Rosie have been picked up by Jimin awhile ago." She chuckled. I guess Rosé unnie and Jimin oppa are doing good huh?

I drove my car while Jennie unnie and Soobin sat down on the backseat. We enter the luxury mall we always visit. "Soobin don't leave Mommy and Aunty Jennie's side huh?"

"Yes, Mommy!"

We entered the Gucci store since Jennie unnie wanted to buy gift here. What should I buy to Jin oppa? Actually I already have in my mind. *grins*

To: Pretty Aunty Jisoo

Hey, unnie. We're going on a party, wanna come with us?

From: Pretty Aunty Jisoo

Oh really? Sure, I am bored here anyway so yeah. Just don't forget to fetch me😄

Wow, Jin oppa should thank me for bringing two gifts on his birthday. *smirk*. I roamed around inside the Gucci store to look for an idea. In the end I chose to buy him a bag. Unnie and I are paying in the counter when I suddenly realized no one is following me anymore.

"Unnie!"

"Oh shit-- what the heck, Lisa! What is it?" She held her chest, I must have startled her.

"Where's Soobin?!" I panicked.

"Huh? He was following us-- oh my god!"

"Unnie take mine, I'll go look for him. See you later!" I said before leaving her. I head out of the Gucci store and start looking around.

I started to look for him on the first floor but he wasn't there. So, I also looked at the second floor and he's not there too. I suddenly felt nervous. Soobin where are you... Fuck. My heart started beating so damn fast now. But when I suddenly get an Idea where did he go, I started running and head to that store.

WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!

"Cooky!" I saw My Son hugged the Cooky small stuff toy.

"You like Cooky?"

"Yes, My Daddy own this Cooky Merchandise. He is a Kpop Idol!" Oh shit! Fuck, I am doomed.

"Soobin!" I hurriedly ran to him.

"Mommy, look. He is the person I look alike, the one on the chorus saying 'Oh my my my'." Soobin innocently smiled at me while pointing at Jungkook.

"Your watch looks pretty, it suits you."

"My Daddy gave this to me. Right, Mommy?"

"Really?" I saw how Jungkook poke the inside of his cheek with the use of his tongue before biting his lower lip. He looked at me in his dark eyes, he looks so serious now. Shit.

"Holy shit!" I heard Jennie unnie muttered on my back. I guess she already found us. "Hey, Soobin. Let's go, we'll meet Mommy again later."

"Okay, bye, Mommy!" Soobin said before they left.

"J-jungkook I c-can e-explain--" He put his hand in front of my face. Signaling me to stopped talking. He took his phone put of his pocket, he dialed a number before putting it on his ears.

"Jin hyung, I think Lisa and I will attend your party late. Yeah. Okay, thanks, hyung." He ended the call before looking at me again. This time his aura becomes darker, his jaw also clenched. Showing that he's getting mad.

"Come with me, I think we need to talk about something 'important', Lisa Manoban."

~ Anndeukie