SPECI⭐L #3 ⓟⓣ②

Start from the beginning

The male widened his smirk as he crossed his arms and legs, "And you don't seem to fall for my looks."

"I do, to be honest. But that attitude of yours is a big no no. If you magically changed that attitude of yours, I might consider the offer. But that ain't happening. Not until I'm dead."

QUARTET NIGHT and STARISH were just confused and slightly jealous at their relationship.

"Sorry guys. Why don't you guys introduce yourself and we can have a nice long chat." said Kotone as she began to eat her brunch. "Why don't you start first, Rei?"

"Hai~ I'm Kotobuki Reiji! And I'm from QUARTET NIGHT along with these three," Kotobuki pointed towards Mikaze, Kurosaki and Camus. "Nice to meet you!"

"Kurosaki Ranmaru."

"Mikaze Ai."

"Camus."

"Mou~ You guys are mean!"

"Shut up, Reiji." The three said in unison and Kotobuki pouted.

" *sigh* Don't mind them. Next, STARISH."

"H-hello, I'm Ittoki Otoya. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you! I'm Shinomiya Natsuki! It's great to see Koto-chan's cousin and friend!"

"Hello. I'm Hijirikawa Masato."

"Ichinose Tokiya."

"I'm Kurusu Syo! Nice to meet ya!"

"Jinguji Ren. Nice to meet you."

"Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Aijima Cecil."

"And the seven of us are STARISH!" Ittoki ended as Haru bowed slightly at them while Kambe just stared at a certain duo.

"Hm. Hijirikawa Masato, the heir of the Hijirikawa family; Jinguji Ren, third son of the Jinguji family. I looked forward to working with you both." Kambe smirked towards the two who were surprised and Kotone could only sighed.

"Now that the introduction is over, just eat guys." said Kotone as she gestured to the two groups to sit down, "Would the both of you like to have lunch as well?"

"It's okay, Kotone." Haru smiled.

"Will you be the one cooking?"

"Does it look like I did the cooking? Seeing that I've been sitting here since the beginning you guys arrived." Kotone raised her eyebrows at the millionaire who only chuckled slightly.

"I wanted to taste your cooking."

"You have a chef to cook for you." Kotone deadpanned at the male who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, Father said I need to greet you properly. So after I have my brunch, I'll show you guys around." She said, almost finishing her food. Haru nodded his head while Kambe stared at her blankly.

"Eh~ What about us, Koto-chan?"

"Don't you guys have work?" Kotone told Shinomiya who became gloomy.

"Kouhai-chan is not coming with us!" Kotobuki whined and the rest of QUARTET NIGHT along with Kotone sighed.

"Why don't you bring them along as well?" Aijima suggested but Kotone only frowned. She turned towards the two who only shrugged their shoulders.

"It's fine, Kotone."

"Are you sure?"

"Just bring us with you."

"Ugh, fine."

Kotobuki and some of the STARISH members grinned and high fived each other.

~Time Skip~