eight

authors note, this chapter was not rewritten just wanted to update :,) and promote my new tom holland social media fic hehe he

alyssa was beyond nervous. she has never been this nervous because of a boy before. she chewed on her bottom lip as she leaned against the counter top waiting for ashton. it took her about 10 minutes to pick out an outfit when she finally decided to wear a black skater dress and combat boots.

"you okay, sweetie?" her mom asked.

"yeah im perfectly fine, just nervous.." she said wiping her sweaty hands on her dress.

"just call me when something is wrong, okay?" melissa said giving her daughter a smile.

alyssa nodded and pulled out her phone.

alyssa
im sodjsjdnsjss gone

tyler
it's gonna be fine, ashton looks good btw he came over at michael's house hE's on his way to u rn

alyssa
mhm at michaels house again, huh?

tyler
lol

before alyssa could reply to her best friend, the doorbell rang. she swore her heart stopped.

"want me to go get it?" melissa asked.

"no, i'll go." alyssa said putting her phone back in her purse.

she opened the door that revealed, ashton looking gorgeous as ever, he smiled, his dimples as deep as the ocean, he was wearing a black shirt and his skinny jeans - and a fedora. he was no longer wearing his glasses, which made alyssa a bit upset because he looked so cute with it.

"hi." alyssa finally said.

"hi, you look beautiful." ashton said with a grin.

"th-thank you, you look beautiful-er wait no i mean you look really good." alyssa nervously laughed.

"you're so cute" ashton mocked her from earlier. "good evening, mrs colvin." ashton reached a hand towards alyssa's mom who happened to behind her.

"oh you must be ashton!" melissa exclaimed taking ashton's hand and shook it.

"that's me." ashton chuckled.

"we'll you two can better get going now, make sure to take care of my daughter." melissa raised her eyebrows at ashton, who nodded in response.

"okay, bye mom, love you." alyssa said giving her mother a smile. melissa returned the kind gesture as ashton gave her a small wave.

ashton took alyssa's hand and guided her to his car, which happened to be a white porsche. (lmao i knOW NOTHING ABOUT CARS OKAY pLS bARE WITH ME HERE)

ashton saw alyssa's eyes wide, as he opens the door to the passenger's seat. "it's not mine, it's my dad's." he chuckled closing the door as he ran to the other side of the car, he hoped in and turned on the engine.

"well shit, might as well be my sugar daddy." alyssa bit her top lip trying to hold her laugh. ashton laughed really hard at her comment, she can't be serious.

"alyssa, please. i don't even know what your favourite colour is!" ashton giggled then finally driving away.

-

ashton had taken alyssa to a local arcade when they got out of the car alyssa squeeled, "holy man, i haven't been here since 8th grade!" she took ashton's hand and ran towards the door. she stopped and blushed when she realize how immature she's acting.