prologue

just a friendly disclaimer that i wrote this in 2015 and honestly yikes! i'm in the process of editing + rewriting all 30 parts. i promise u the later chapters gets better :^) thank u all for ur willingness to read this book! lots of love x

4 months before senior year

"okay if you don't give me your number now, i will end up asking you for it for the rest of your high school career," luke smiles.

it was true. he wanted to talk to her everyday. he could barely talk to her in person so he thought maybe texting would work. he had started asking her for her number just 3 days ago and he still hasn't received it yet.

"are you threatening me?" alyssa gasps holding her chest for dramatic effect.

"no it's a promise." luke said in a serious tone.

and in all honestly, luke wanted to make sure he has built a friendship with her before senior year. so that way, maybe their friendship will bloom into something much more - or so he hopes.

"ugh, fine- luke dammit." alyssa groans ripping a piece of paper out of her notebook she was holding. she starts to write her number down, just so he can shut him up. she could have easily wrote down a wrong number, but she knew that he'll find out and ask for the real one. she plans to ignore any texts messages he sends. she writes down her actual number because she would rather stab her foot than for luke to annoy her everyday of her life.

"honey, you are not gonna regret this," luke grins taking the piece of paper from her and frolicking away.

"fuck. i am so gonna regret this," alyssa sighs under her breath.

cast!

luke hemmings as soft!goofy boy

ezra miller as tyler waetz

luke hemmings au,

lower case intended

© lukeshemmos 2015 all rights reserved