Part 51

Singto P.O.V

(SINGTO,WARDEN,LEO)

Warden here is prisoner 0062 sir!

Thank you officer Leo. You may leave now.

I see that your father is using all of his connections and money to get you out of prison on a temporary pass even for a sex offender like yourself.

You rich people don't think rules apply you lot, but they do to apply. I am just a simple warden doing what I am told do to keep my job and feed my family.

So let me warn you, if you try to escape you will serve the whole term plus double, so that will be twenty-one years. Do you understand prisoner 0062?

Yes sir!

I understand completely and believe me sir, I will not run or try to escape and leave the country.

I have to help my sister get better, she is giving me a second chance to be part of her life a little which I am internally grateful for.

Especially after I had messed up her and Krist's life.

I want to stay and makeup for the pain I cause Mr. Krist.

We were going to transfer you in one of our police van, but your father complained that it would draw to much attention if you show up in a police van at the hospital. And that will take away the focus of the joyous moment of Yui giving him his first grandchild.

He just wants there to be a happy announcement about the birth of his first grandchild and a quick healthy recovery of his daughter Yui.

I don't want any trouble or attention, I just want to help any way I can and hopefully get a chance to see my niece if possible.

I would count on that happening, because officer Knodd is over seeing your stay at the hospital and you know he doesn't like you because of what you did to his best friend and I believe Krist doesn't want you near him or his daughter.

Krist P

Krist P.O.V

(KRIST,KNODD

Hayy!

Hello little one. Is that my niece/goddaughter?

Krist she is beautiful.

Thank you Knodd.

I didn't know that I can love someone so much this quick, she has stolen my heart.

Speaking of beautiful thing, why do you have those ears on.

When I was singing my daughter a lullaby a nurse put it on me saying if my daughter open her eyes she can see her father being cute for her, so I left them on and continued to sing for my baby girl.

So, what is this pretty girls name Krist?

'KRUI'

That is a wonderful and strong name Krist.

I love that name for her Krist, it fits her.

Knodd, I would formally like to introduce you to Krui Kristal Prachaya ,my baby girl.

You gave her your mothers name. I bet your mother and father are looking down from heaven and are so proud of you Krist and she loves that you honor her that way.

Now that I think about it my dad named me after my mom and now I'm naming my daughter after my mom.

My dad loved my mom so much that he wanted to name me after her but I came out a boy, so he shorten it and called me Krist.

Wow your mom must have been an amazing woman to have her husband and son name there child after her.

That she was Knodd, that she was.

I am sorry for the late update. My computer broke down and I can't afford to buy another ,but my friend let me borrow his laptop for while ,while he is on break from school. I don't have the saved files so I have to write new chapters to both of my stories so bare with me please. Okay now that I explain, how did you like the chapter. Please leave a like,comment,vote,share,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks.

                                                                                      Your Writer,

                                                                                            Jaydog.