Part 47

Krist P.O.V

(KRIST,YUI,DR.TODD,NURSE)

Breathe, breathe breathe.

HE, HE ,HE WHO. HE HE WHO.

That's good baby, that's exactly how we practice in lamaze class keep doing that.

I am breathing so please shut the hell up, because your voice is starting to annoy me.

Well excuse me, I'm just trying to help you baby. The only thing I can do is hold your hand and try to help you remember what we learned in lamaze class.

I know, I'm sorry it just fucking hurt so bad. I believe they gave me fake drugs because I am in so much pain they must not be working.

It's going to be okay just think about meeting our daughter.

Have you picked the name from the list we made?

I like Apple but if you don't want Apple we can pick other name you like instead.

I want her to have both of us in her name.

That is why I want to name our daughter "KRUI".

It means independence, responsibility and loyalty. Things I want our daughter to have if I'm not around to teach her.

I want our daughter to be beautiful inside and out, to be a good human being and make her mark on the world.

Don't talk like you will not be here to help raise our daughter and I love the name 'KRUI'. I love the fact she will be the best version of both of us.

Okay everyone it's time. Krist following the nurse please, she will take you to change into some scrubs and we will meet you in the delivery room.

I will be quick as I can Yui, so don't you have our daughter without me.  I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left with the nurse.

Right this way Mr.Krist.

Please drop the mister and just call me Krist.

Okay is this your first child?

Um, yes this is my first daughter.

Dr

Dr. Todd P.O.V

(TODD,YUI,KRIST)

Okay Yui, when you feel like you gotta use the bathroom I want you to push okay.

Okay but where is Krist?

Right here, I told I'll be quick. I can't wait to meet our daughter 'KRUI'.

Doctor it feels like I need to go to the bathroom.

You don't have to go to the bathroom, it's just your body telling you it is time to push the baby out.

So on the count of three I'm need you to push okay.

123 push.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

And stop. Okay Yui that was great you are doing a good job, now when you have that feeling again I'm need you to push again okay.

Okay, but can I take a break I am so tired just let me rest 10 minutes first.

No you can't do that because baby girl is ready to now.

OMG here is another one.

Okay 123 push.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It fucking hurt so bad, Krist it hurts and I am tired please let me rest some.

Come on Yui just a few more pushes and the baby will come out, the head is already showing.

beep,beep,beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Whats happening Todd?

The baby heart beat is dropping. It looks like the umbilical cord is around the baby neck.

Okay Yui don't push when you have another contraction.

I am going to try and push the baby back up some ,so I can remove the cord from around her neck.

If that doesn't work I will have to do and emergency C-Section.

Do whatever you have to do to save my daughter.

I hope you guys like this chapter and if you do please like,comment,vote,share,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks

                                                                                                     Your Writer,

                                                                                                             Jay Dog.