Part 61&62

================           !!!!! Warning Triggering !!!!!!           ================

                                  Violence,Cursing,Sexual Assault and Self-Harm

Singto P.O.V

(SINGTO,AIM,MR.SPERBUND)

Aim! I really think I shouldn't be here. Yes I want to pay my last respects to my sister, but I know Krist is dealing with alot right know.

And the last thing he needs is me next to him like a show pony, just to help my dad make Krist mad and uncomfortable.

Singto my friend it is going to be alright. You wont stand right next to him, but you guys will have at least 6 or 7 people between you two.

After you greet everybody a pay your respect, just leave and I will stay in your place and tell them you weren't feeling well.

Like hell he will. Singto you would be staying for the whole ceremony. Your uncles and aunts want to see you and your grandfather wants to spend time with you before he goes back.

I am surprise that any of them want to be anywhere near me let alone granddad, he is worse then you with his homophobic beliefs.

I will not have you talk bad about my father,but more importantly your granddad that way.

He is a great God fearing man. Who deserve your respect.

Oh Please! Don't bring God in this. I traveled all over the world and everybody got some version of God as their savior. But I have read them all and you know what I found out.

That man wrote the bible according to his will, so he can have control of the masses.

Did you know that before the european colonize us here in Thailand that we believe in same sex marriages and or God and Goddess practice same sex relationships.

So don't you dare bring your God into this conversation. Which most of the people hide behind it, just so they can hate what they don't like.

All you fake christian are hiding behind the bible just to be homophobic,racist,sexist and do get me started on the catholic church hiding all those pedophiles.

So please don't ever talk or bring up God around me.

Ok! I think that is enough Singto and Mr. Sperbund. It is not about you two but about saying goodbye  your sister and your daughter.

Mr.Sperbund however you feel about Krist please respect him and also your son and weather or not Krist forgives him is up to Krist.

I know it hard for you to see your only son as gay bi or whatever, but putting the blame on Krist and accusing of making up something so horrible is wrong.

Sir I think you are upset because you believe that part of it is your fault what Singto did, because if he wasn't upset with the fight you had and you always trying to make him something hes not all of this could have been avoided.

What kind of bullshit you are spewing boy. Whatever I don't have time for this, so let go because the cars are here.

Don't worry about Aim. I am use to him and his ways but I appreciate you trying. Lets go.