Part 65

Krist P.O.V

TODD: Krist ,How do you feel?

I am not so fine at the moment.I think I need to get away for a minute!

TODD: What do you mean by that?

I will explain when Knodd comes back with Janhae and Krui.

AIM: Well I am going to take Singto to his place and let y'all folks sort yourselves out.

Can you please wait Aim until Knodd comes back.

TODD: Why don't you want Aim to take Singto out of here Krist?

I will explain it all when Knodd comes.

KNODD: Explain what to me Krist. I got back faster because I met Janhae in stairwell, she was on her way back up here.

I will explain, but let me get my baby girl first.

Hey Daddy's beautiful baby girl. You know daddy loves you so much and would die for you and kill if I have to, but daddy is not okay at the moment and I need you to be a good girl for your Uncle Knodd for a little while.

KNODD: What are you talking about Krist?

While I was telling you why I was so angry, I realize I need go away for a minute. I know it is wrong to leave Krui right after losing her mother but I am not completely healed and I cant be the father she would need me to be to raise her.

JANHAE: Krist are you sure about this, you do know that the baby first few weeks are to bond with the parents and you would be cutting that off.

I know, but I believe Krui and I have a strong bond already.

She knows daddy needs a minute to process everything that has happen today and the has happen in the past.

KNODD: You know if Mr. Sperbund found out he would use that to his advantage and try to take Krui from you.

I know but that is were Singto comes in.

.

Singto P.O.V

AIM: What do you mean by this is were Singto comes in?

KRIST: I mean is I have no right to impose or ask for Singto's help to keep his father from taking my daughter from Knodd, but I am

KRIST: I know you don't owe me anything and what I did to you just now I...

JANHAE: OH my god what happen to you, I just realize your hurt. Krist did you do this?

KRIST: Yes and that's the reason I need to get away for a minute. Even though I released alot of my anger their are still some resentment for what I had to do and I need to learn and let it go because I can't change the past.

You are not imposing on me Krist nor need to ask because I know where Krui belongs and that is with you Krist and not my father.

I will do what ever I can if my father finds out you left for a minute, because all this mess is because of.....

KRIST: Stop we are not talking about the past any more. What is done is done and we can not undo it. All we can do is move forward and that is why I am going back to the monks for a minute and live in silence peace and cleanse my spirit and soul.

KNODD: Krist I am not sure about this.

TODD: Yeah I agree with my brother, you can find a special psychiatrist doctor that can treat you and we will give space to heal. So you don't have to leave the Country.

KRIST: I can't stay here right now because the source of my pain is here and if I move that will breed more resentment because he one again changing my life. I don't mean to sound cold but you now know why it was and still is hard to forgive you.

I know you said we can't change the past and we can't but we can do what ever we have to do,so we both can move forward in our separate lives.

So you go and do whatever you have to do and I will do everything in my power to make sure that when you come back healthy and healed and ready do be a father. Krui will be there waiting for you.

I hope you guys like this chapter. I am changing up the writing style a little bit I hope you guys like it, and if you do please like,comment,vote,share,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks

                                                                                   Your Writer,

                                                                                          Jay Dog.