Part 49

Tawan P.O.V

(TAWAN TODD)

Tim, I mean Todd.

How is the family doing?

Can I go take some pictures now?

I'm not sure Tawan, because everything didn't go smoothly. The mot.., well Yui is in a coma and the baby is in a incubator, so I don't think pictures is on anybodies mind right now.

Oh OK!

I'm sorry, I know Krist is a friend so it also must be hard on you to.

I'm fine, It's Krist I'm worried about. I don't think he can take another hit to his life and pull through again.

What do you mean?

Nothing, I am just thinking Krist deserves happiness in his life that's all.

I know it's silly, but I kinda feel jealous the way you smile when yo talk about Krist.

You speak as if he is the love of your life that you never confess to.

HA HA HA HA!

What's so funny?

YOU!

God I miss you. I know we have a lot to talk about, but can it what a minute and let me lay my head on your lap and rest for a bit while you stroke my hair like you use to.

I really miss that, it always brought me peace, so please.

Don't pout! You know I'm weak for your pouts.

I know. (grinning)

Mr

Mr. Sperbund P.O.V

(MR. SPERBUND,DOCTORS, MRS.SPERBUND

Yui baby, you have to wake up and see your baby girl. She needs her mother.

She will wake up honey because she is strong, just like her father, so please don't stress yourself to much.

The last thing we need now is for you to have another episode and end up in the hospital to.

Don't worry I will not have another heart attack and end up in the hospital or worse die, because I got to see my grand baby grow up and be a  fine young lady.

OK, I'm just gonna pray that she will wake up soon.

Excuse me Mr. and Mrs. Sperbund. Can I speak to you both for a minute?

Hi! My name is Ittipat Thanit. I am Yui's primary doctor.

I was suppose to deliver the baby at my hospital but the baby had other plans, but this hospital has granted me access to my patient which is Yui.

And I wanted to ask you if it was possible for you to contact the prison warden at your son's prison to ask is it possible to get some more blood and plasma from him to help your daughter.

What do you mean Dr. Ittipat. I thought she was in an coma?

She is but she lost a lot of blood and we used up what we had stored for her. I had them deliver it from my hospital since she was here.

I had it flown over by my hospital chopper to get it here faster because I was stuck in traffic when they called me.

But the point is I think she will need another transfusion of plasma and blood.

The plasma is different from the regular blood we need, I need to get the plasma from his bone.

So is there anyway you can ask for an emergency three day pass or longer if need be. So we can get his plasma.

Don't worry Dr. I will take care of everything, you just stay ready when I call you.

Hello everybody I hope you are staying safe and wearing your mask at all times when yo go out. Just finish this chapter this morning and I thought I would go head and publish it today. I hoped you guys liked it and if you did please comment,like,share,vote,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks.

                                                                                                      Your Writer,

                                                                                                        Jaydog.