Part 26

Krist P.O.V

Singto loaned you the money, not the bank. Kept on repeating in my mind.

I can't believe this!

That monster has some part of my baby,my company,my lively hood I...

''Krist, Krist, Krist''

I am brought out of my thoughts, with Knodd who keep on calling my name.

How do you know this Knodd?

Well ,Singto told me himself!

And why would Singto tell you this Knodd?

Because I went to the jail to visit him to get some answers.

And what answers are those Knodd?

I wanted to know why did you visited Singto multiple  times over the last few months.

So you have people spying on me now Knodd!

NO, no, no, no! I don't have people following you Krist, don't be like that.

But I have informants at the jail watching Singto that told me that you visited.

And why do you need informants their to keep track of  Singto?

I needed informants their, so Singto and his father won't pull any stunts to get him out early then the seven years he going to serve.

Well congratulation , well done, thank you Knodd you have help them completely ruined my life!

Now I have nothing, I cant possible keep that company, this penthouse because it's all tainted by him.

Now he has my company to or should I say his company,I will give him back his company.

Are you crazy Krist!!!

Regardless of how you got the money.

It's you was you who built that company into what it is today, not Singto.

So don't just throw it away like this.

Knodd P

Knodd P.O.V

You may not want to hear this Krist!

But I talked to Janhe and she said something that I didn't agree with at first, but with the way you are talking I'm starting to think she is right.

She suggested that you go talk to Singto, like really talk to Singto.

Find out why he helped you and tell him how you really feel and all the pain he caused you and don't hold back anything.

Tell him about the nightmares,sleepless nights and tell him about the time you had to go away and deal with that trauma that you needed professional help to deal with the nightmares.

And tell him, how you couldn't let people get near you or touch you, tell Singto all of it, so he can see the damage he has done to you.

Then maybe you can finally move on and live your life.

Krist P

Krist P.O.V

Knodd you don't understand!

I don't want any part of that man in my life.

And if you hadn't been so nosy, I wouldn't have to give my company away and just...

What Krist?

Just what, just go around and be mad at the world because of what happen to you.

I may not have been a victim but I know at some point you have to let go and forgive.

Not forgive for Singto sake but for your own sake Krist.

I'm not telling you not to be mad or forget what happen too you, but for you to move on Krist.

Krist you need to forgive Singto, better yet forgive yourself.

WHY DO I NEED TO FORGIVE MYSELF KNODD!!!

Stop all that yelling Krist, I'm just saying I know you and I know how your mind work.

Remember when I first found you, you kept saying it was your fault for picking with him, but I tried telling you that you are wrong and that there was no excuse for what happen to you.

But I see their is still some doubt in your mind Krist and that's what stopping you from moving on.

Krist I don't care how many times I have too say it, but it is not your fault, so stop letting the past change your future.

You know I love you right Krist!

I'm not going to tell you something that will hurt you or betray your trust.

Look at me Krist. I want nothing more then you to have an complete life, which means you letting go of the past and moving forward, trying to find love again and have a family of your own.

So if talking to Singto will help you truly heal and move on like Janhe said, do it and after that you will never have to see or deal with him again and don't even think about giving your baby away.

My baby!

Yeah! Your company that you, you Krist built from the ground up.

Hope you guys like this chapter and if you do give me a like,comment,vote, share,follow and add to your reading list thanks.

                                                                               YOUR WRITER,

                                                                                                     JAYDOGG.