Part 14

Mrs. Sperbund P.O.V

Flashback part 2

Even though I couldn't have kids Mr.Sperbund still married me, I think because he had a son already who could carry his bloodline and name.

Then Singto turn out to be gay/bi. That's when his father started to berate him trying to toughing him up that's what he called it, but I call it abuse; psychological abuse.

Even though I wasn't his real mother I knew Singto was struggling but I didn't want t push it because we didn't have the best relationship.

Look Krist I know you are shocked about what I told you and no I didn't tell you gain any sympathy and ask you to drop the charges against Singto because I believe he should be punish for what he did.

I just wanted to let you know I believe you and am sorry for my husband and daughter actions.

Oh!! Krist what I told you could you keep it between us. I know my husband will use dirty tricks to hurt you but I don't want my son March to get caught up in the fight between you and my family.

I will also keep trying to tell my husband nothing good would come from this and maybe he would listen before it's to late.

Well that's all I wanted t say and offer my support even though it is in silence. I want you to know that not all my family is against you.

Oh! One more thing. I know I shouldn't ask but March misses you and I was wondering if he could meet you in private sometimes without my husband knowing.

I know I shouldn't be lying to my husband and asking you to be in the middle but his foolishness is hurting our son and since he won't let March see you openly I have to sneak behind his back for March to see you.

Krist P

Krist P.O.V

What you just said is it true? Singto ask me bringing me out of a trance as I was remembering the meeting with his step-mother.

I nodded my head yes,then I realize I had just told her secret to Singto. I guest he saw the look on my face and said don't worry I will not tell or use what you just said to me.

I have already hurt you enough I will not break the trust that my step-mother has in you and hopefully it will also prove to you that you can trust me even though you have every right not to trust me.

So will you still meet with my brother Singto asked.

I sit here thinking what am I doing here talking to him like he is someone familiar to me. I clear my head and answer Singto question with a yes.

I tell him that I am planning to see him at the spa resort that your step- mother go on weekends to get away from your father and sister and she takes March with her.

So I made reservations under my friends wife name so your father won't know I was there at the same time as your step- mother and brother.

Thank You Singto said to me and it caught me off gaurd and I felt my face flush a little. I can tell he really meant it.

I guest he was thankful I was not holding any hard feelings towards his brother and still wanted to be in his brothers life.

Your welcome I said it before I realized I said it.

Thanks for all the love you showed this story so far. I can't believe it has over 1k reads already.

As always do forget to comment,like,share,vote,follow and add to your reading list.

Jaydog