Chapter 55: LIGHT AND DARK CLASH (Final Battle part 2)

ابدأ من البداية

As they fight, Vanitas gets struck in the helmet hard, and it causes it to crack. As he recoils and stands up, they see half of his mask was shattered, showing his black hair and eye. He grabs the side of it, and rips the whole thing off him.

Sora was briefly surprised to see his own face on the boy, but is interrupted by an uppercut in the jaw, sending him back a bit. Vanitas then strikes Ven a few times, leaving a few cuts and bruises on him, and he's held by the neck.

Vanitas: you have no idea how satisfying this is, Venny. Once I kill you, I'm going to kill Terra and Aqua. Then, I'm going to kill the rest of your little friends. I always win, Ventus.

He raises his blade up and goes to strike, but the blade is blocked by something. Confused, Vanitas looks to see a ghostly Strelizia blocking Void Gear with her Starlight Keyblade. She pushes him back and helps Ven.

Strelizia: you, are never going to hurt anyone else ever again!

Vanitas: so, even in the afterlife, guardians of light are stubborn. Stay out of this!

Strelizia: you made this my fight when you used my friend!

Ventus: Strelizia...

Strelizia: Ven, it wasn't your fault. I want to help you.

Vanitas: you can't. He'll never let go of the darkness.

Strelizia: the darkness will be there, but in a place you can't reach.

Vanitas: is that right?

Ventus: it is. (Stands up) like she said, you're not hurting anyone ever again. You may have had a hold of my mind before, (summons Keyblade) but that ends now, brother!

With the three lights working together, they defeated the masked boy. However, like before, he disappears and the three relax. Ven and Strelizia look at each other for a moment. Neither spoke, but their eyes told each other the whole story. She steps a little closer, and grabs him in a hug. He returns it, and Sora sees tears in their eyes as they broke apart.

Ventus: (crying) let's meet again when this is over.

Strelizia: yeah... I'll be waiting.

She fades as Sora casts healing on his friend.

Sora: you gonna be okay?

Ventus: I will. We have to keep moving.

Sora: rest for now. When you're better, meet up with Riku at the summit of the maze. I'm going after the others.

Ventus: be careful. (Exits)

*AQUA and TERRA*

Sora arrives to see Terra and Aqua fighting Xigbar and Luxord. They were dodging and blocking as best they could, which almost proved to be tedious granted that they were dealing with two of the biggest trolls in both the old and real Organizations.

Terra: (blocks projectiles) I almost forgot how stupid this was.

Aqua: (dodges cards) I've heard his title's a gambler, but this is ridiculous.

Sora: now you know how I felt when I did this shit.

Luxord: now now, dear friends. There's no need to be salty.

Xigbar: although, we have to remember, these two old geezers aren't as strong as before.

Terra and Aqua: (irritated) old!?

Sora: we're knocking you down, one-eyed willie!

Luxord: then it's time for one final game: find me among the cards, and survive.