Chapter 4

Iris' P.O.V

"It must've been amazing," Rose chirped as she danced behind the bakery counter while I was telling her about my night with Hoseok.

"Believe me it was splendid." I smiled.

"Wonderful."

"Ecstatic."

"Absolutely Beautiful."

"Fanta- holy shit! Mama mia! Looks like Dionysus himself just walked in." Rose exclaimed, catching me off guard as the most beautiful man we'd ever seen walked into the bakery with a briefcase in hand.

He looked pretty, handsome. His dark blue suit, fitting perfectly on his biceps. His watch screamed expensive. His dark hair was slipped back, perfectly gelled. His shoulders, so broad but sexy. His jawline, perfectly sculpted. He had a perfect height and his body was well proportioned. He had a strong scent and his presence was... Striking. He indeed looked like a Greek god.

"Excuse me? Hello? Can you hear me?" He spoke, waving his hand in front of Rose and I. We quickly snapped out of it, not realizing we were drooling all along.

"Y-yes hi. Welcome. Um... What can we get for you?" I cleared my throat and nudged Rose in the side making her blink her eyes rapidly as she came back to her senses.

"Yes... what can we get for you?" Rose put on the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her face. I don't blame her though.

"I'd like to speak with the owner, please." He said with a straight face.

"I'm the owner. How can I help you." I said calmly with a smile.

"Oh well I'd like to speak to you. If you don't mind." He smiled slightly.

"Sure... Come on." I stepped out from behind the counter, headed to a table to sit.

The man sat before me, on the opposite side of the table, setting his briefcase down on the side.

"Well?"

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin, co-founder of Bangtan enterprises and you are?" He started and extended his right hand to me for a hand shake.

"Iris Morado, nice to meet you." I said as I shook his hands.

"Alright then, I'll get straight to it. I'm here to offer you a deal. Bangtan Enterprises would like to buy your Bakery. It's come to our notice that it's had a nice capital since it's opening and gains a lot of profit in this area so we'd like to buy. Bangtan Enterprises invests in the better things and your business here is one of them. And don't worry we are ready to pay whatever you want. Just name your price and it's done."

"No." I said with a blank expression.

"Excuse me?" He asked as his brows almost rose up to his hairline.

"No, I'm not selling." I replied with determination in my voice. There's no way in hell am I selling this bakery.

"You do realize we're willing to pay you whatever right?"

"I honestly don't care about that. And besides how the hell did you guys find out about my profit information." I've heard of Bangtan Enterprises. They're ruthless in business. They owned everything. Companies, bars, clubs, restaurants and yes, bakeries.

"Oh please honey, nothing goes on in Business that we don't know about." He replied nonchalantly.

"Well you got my answer. I'm not selling." I said sternly.

"If I may ask, why don't you wanna sell?"

"Because this place is more than just a bakery to me... It's home." My voice going soft at the last word.