Chapter 10

IRIS’ POV

Coming home from the event with a ring on my finger wasn’t exactly how I thought the night would go and at this moment I wanted nothing but to lay in bed and relax.

Wait.

Wait a damn minute.

Something’s not right...

WHY THE FUCK IS MY DOOR OPEN!!!

I quickly brought out my phone and punched in 911, waiting to hit the call button at any moment.

Walking slowly into my dark apartment, as I heard the door abruptly shut behind me, making me jump in fear.

The lights were turned on shortly after and before me was a choking Lisa, dying of laughter.

“Oh my god! Lisa! You almost gave me a heart attack!” I yelled at her in shock.

“I’m sorry! I just wanted to scare you a little bit... well surprise surprise bitch.” She said, trying to suppress her laughter.

I took a deep breath and put my phone, purse, and keys away.

“Come here...” I sighed, extending my arms for a hug. My other best friend was back.

Lisa walked right into my arms hugging me tightly. I’ve missed her so much.

Lisa is a model. A quite famous one at that as she models for Lumière, one of the biggest fashion brands worldwide. She’d been gone for about six months now due to Lumière’s fashion tour, needing one of their top models of course. She had to go, but now she’s back.

“I’ve missed you so much Iris, you have no idea...” she sighed into my hair.

“I’ve missed you too, Lisa. I’m glad you’re back,” I smiled, kissing her on her cheek, “Does Rose know you’re back?”

“Nope. Why don’t we surprise her...”

We called Rose over and after a good while of hugging it out, and having one of our infamous “sister baths,” we got comfortable in PJs and Lisa pulled out her phone, the video of Jackson proposing to me had surprisingly gone viral on the internet. “CEO of Wang Automobiles, Jackson Wang, proposes to his girlfriend at-“ anyways, Lisa demanded to know the tea and I told her everything. From Hoseok, to Jin, to Namjoon and Yoongi.. and Jackson too. She was quite disappointed that I haven’t fucked Yoongi yet. But Rose on the other hand well... let’s just say she didn’t take it well.

“So you’re telling me that you’re gonna support this kind of Behavior, Lisa?!” Rose started, “And you. Why didn’t you tell me about Namjoon?!” She directed the question at me.

“Oh please while all that is that, we can’t take lightly to the fact that she fucked three apparently close friends and kissed one of them. And as for the Yoongi guy, he has a big dick. I just know it.” Lisa pranced excitedly.

“Ugh Lisa!” Rose and I groaned as we threw pillows at her.

“Stop... tell me tho, while he was busy kissing the shit out of you, did you feel it... was he hard?” She wiggled her brows.

“That’s it! I’m done! Goodnight gals.” I playfully slipped under the covers of my bed.

“I’m just kidding... Jeez.” Lisa laughed it off even though we all knew she wasn’t joking.

“So... you gonna speak with them tomorrow right? The embarrassment. I can’t even look the people I’ve fucked before in the eye anymore.” Rose chuckled.

“I’ll be fine... I guess. As long as you come to the bakery with me.”

We talked about a lot of crazy stuff and some of Lisa’s infamous hoe adventures while she was on tour. She’d also asked me to hook her up with some of Jin’s friends if they were apparently as hot as I said they were. Rose fell asleep while we were talking so we decided to go to sleep with her.