Chapter-1

Last year same day August 2... i started to type this chapter of this new story... But i stopped inbetween because of second chance.... Today I just wanted to publish this one....

She is sitting in the waiting hall with tears eyes in her eyes, trembling hands, fast heart beats and one more thing without anyone support, no one is there for her to console... she is lonely sitting there without knowing what to do......Nayonika( meaning expressive or attractive eyes) but today that attractive eyes/ magnetic eyes only shedding tears like falls...god why all the things happening to me.... Please be with me...I don't have anyone with me.... please.....

Anika!.... Hearing her name called she looked that direction.... One tall person standing there while carrying care in his eyes....

Seeing that person without wasting any second she ran towards him... And hugged him very tightly like he is the hope of her life....

Anika cried while hugging him...

Anika: Amar! I scared.... I just... Because of her sobbing she couldn't finish her sentence....

Amar: Shhh... Baby don't worry! I am here... Just don't cry .... It's paining.... My sweet baby doll.... While wiping her tears with his two thumbs he said...

Anika just nodded her head and continued....

Anika: Amar! I didn't done anything.... I just drove like what you taught! But this happened..... He just came infront of our car .... I don't know....

Amar: Shhh! While placing this finger on her lips.... He said " babe... I will handle this!.. he signalled his bodyguard come forward.... What's his name? Any info about his health status?"...

Bodyguard: Boss! Nothing to worry about... Just minor....But his family members asking compensation.....

Amar: How much?...

Bodyguard: 10 lakhs Boss... While lowering his head he said....

Amar: What!...

Bodyguard: yes Boss... By looking them i assuming... They are money minded.... Maybe this is also planned by them... Fake.... But we can't do anything this... Because madam involved in this....so.... Before he could finish Amar showed his hand infront of him to stop....

Amar: Give whatever they want... Money is nothing when comparing to my baby doll ..... She is important to me... 10 lakhs is nothing.... Before he comes finish his sentence he felt Anika is hugging him very tightly....

Anika: Thank you Amar... And I am very sorry... Because of me you have to come here... And deal with this.... Sorry while crying she said ...

Amar: Ohhh... My baby... Come lets go...

Both of them settled in his car....

Anika mood is very dull because of this incident... But now she is very content because she have Amar with her.....

Anika: 25 years old...She is orphan... Who brought up in orphanage... From childhood she is very shy and good mannered girls with helping tendency.... She have finished her Post graduate in Nanotechnology.... Right now she searching for Job...

Amar: 29 year old... Billionaire. He is very successful Business man... He is very strict about everything... Cold... But when it's comes Anika .... He is totally opposite....

Both of them started their relationship before 2 years... When Anika studying her postgraduate....
One day she came back from her college... While she was walking towards her room... Some guys started to tease her... But she escaped from them because of Amar... From that day Amar became friend with her... Soon it's became love.... Now both of them inseparable love bird's.....

Hearing Throat clearing sound Anika turned over.... that's Amar...

Amar: What are you thinking babe ?... With concerned look he asked....

Anika: Amar! You know what I felt today after that incident... I felt nobody is there in the world for me... Throughout these 25 years i never felt i am alone in this world without any family members.... Sometimes I wanted to have family like others... Today I carved... What is the feeling of having family... My own family.... But when you came ... That second... I felt i have somebody with me .... Like family... For me ..... To care about me... Thank you for being with me.... Amar... I can't describe my feelings what I am feeling right now in words ..... While saying tears rolled on her cheeks like river... But happy tears....

Amar: Ahhh... Fool babe... I am your family... Do you remember When we first saw... From that day I became your family... I am not going to leave to face the world alone... It's my duty to protect you... you are my only one baby doll... I don't know you felt like this all these two years.... 24 months....mmmmm he started to think...

Anika: What are you thinking Amar!...

Amar: i am calculating weeks ....

Anika: after hearing him she started to laugh.... haha....

Amar just smiled looking Anika... This what he wanted....

He stopped infront his office....

Looking where he stopped their car... Anika asked ..

Anika: Amar why we are here?.. do you have any urgent work.... If you have i will leave.... She started to take her bag... But she stopped because of feeling tugging on her wrist...

Amar: I don't have any urgent work... But today very important work need to be done.... Not work... More than that... Come lets go ....

Anika just followed him quietly... while thinking.. what I am going to do here... While he is working...

They soon arrived his cabin.... It's a big and beautiful cabin... In his table... Anika photo placed....

Inside the office another one person also present... Looking that person Anika face changed into questioning  look....

Lawyer...

Anika: Amar.... He is your lawyer right!..

Amar: yes... Come and sit .... while sitting he said ....

She also sat near Amar....

Anika: What happening here Amar?...is there problem related to what happened today morning....

Amar: Be patience babe... You will know about what's going to happen ... With wink he said ...

Anika: she just nodded her head with blush....

Lawyer: Sir everything prepared like what you asked.... Shall we...

Amar: mmm ... While receiving papers from lawyer...

Amar opened the papers and signed .. and forwarded to Anika...

Anika raised her eyebrows like what I have to do...

Amar: Sign here ...

Anika: What is this Amar?...

Amar: Our Marriage certificate...

Anika: What!...

😘😘😘