I sighed. I slowly entered our room, not wanting to make any sound or noise that can woke Soobin up. I go to the couch inside my room, I sat there and reached out for my bag. I was shaking while finding his phone inside.

My mind said no but my heart said yes. I don't know what to follow, but I am also curious. To what he said earlier really filled the curiosity inside me. I breath in and out as I felt I'm getting more nervous.

I opened Jungkook's phone for the first time and almost dropped it when I saw his home screen wallpaper.

It was taken by Jennie unnie when we are still on Thailand five years ago. Jungkook and I are watching movie that time on the living room when unnie suddenly showed up saying we look cute on our position and she wants to take us a picture. So, we did and Taehyung oppa is the one who requested for that pose.

Why? Why didn't he deleted our pictures and selcas? Why did he kept it? I saw it when I opened his photos. It was full of our pictures, some of it is his solo selcas and his other members pictures. What shocked me the most is when there's a album named 'My Wife' and it's full of my pictures! I don't know why, but it made me smile.

Is there anything to see here? I don't think there's a important thing can be found in here. I was about to close Jungkook's phone when my eyes caught the contacts. I click it and saw only five persons contact. Namjoon oppa, Jennie unnie, My old number, Sehun and Eunha. I kinda felt angry and jealous when I saw Eunha there that's why her messages is the one I clicked first.

I have only read the half of it but my blood is already boiling right now.

*

"Mommy?" Soobin called. "Are you crying, Mommy?"

I put the phone down and run towards Soobin. Hugging him tight before bursting in my tears. "Mommy felt so guilty, Baby..." I cried.

"Why, Mommy?"

"I'm so sorry... I didn't know..." I sobbed as I felt the sting on my heart again. "Sorry, Soobin if I hid you from your Daddy. Sorry I became selfish because I didn't know.... Daddy loves you so much, Soobin."

"Lisa where's the clothes I am borro-- wing. Hey, why are you crying, Lisa?!" Unnie worriedly asked as she walked towards us sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Unnie can you please take care of Soobin just for a few hours? I have to go somewhere else." I stood up, pushing My Son gently to Rosé unnie.  I don't care if I look like a mess, I don't care what I look like because the most important thing to do now is I have to see him.

"Huh? But it's already 11, Lisa. Where are you going--"

"I'll tell  you later, unnie. I have to go!" I took my key car and immediately left my penthouse. I go to the one place before knocking on the door.