Jesse

A/N - they're best friends and live together

It really was now or never.
Jesse had been going through girls faster than you could keep up and night he came home drunk and delusional, staggering up the apartment stairs, falling onto the couch and sound asleep.
Your usually organised morning routine had morphed into a tailored caring regime to make sure Jesse didn't wake up with a killer hang over and disrupt the vibe (A/N what the frick am I saying).

It was 2:54am on a humid Tuesday and Jesse should be back any minute. Jesse really was your best friend and you'd known each other longer than either of you could remember but after a bad breakup from a long term relationship, Jesse hadn't been the same.
Suddenly the door burst open, you rushed to close it and pull him onto a sofa, he had clearly had one too many drinks.

Once on the sofa, you instantly heard snores and decided you should get to bed too. After grabbing some Panadol and water for Jesse, you walked to your room and fell asleep, still mulling over what you were going to ask him tomorrow.

The sun shone through the unclose curtains and you heard Jesse groan from the living room,
"Y/N?"
You got up and opened your door,
"Hey Jesse, how you feeling?"
He sighed and pushed his hand through his hair,
"Y/N, I'm sorry. I keep getting wasted, I've just been trying to keep my mind of things. Specifically this girl I like"
"Oh" Your heart sunk to the floor as he uttered the last part,
"And... it's you. Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"
He said quickly,
You were speechless to say the least, you couldn't think of words to adequately express your emotions so you grabbed his neck and pulled yourselves closer and locked in a passionate kiss.

A/N - what a crap ending, send help 🥺
24th August 2020

Don't forgot to request!!