Chapter 12 : the Dimension papers & fixing in Creepypasta dimension

Me: *Camera on while fixing it* Ah!! Thank you so much for reading this story, even though it's very suck and nonsense at the same time. And so sad thatI didn't get many votes just like the other best authorities but I got many  reads like 220+ or something.

Daybreaker: yeah!! Thanks so much!!

Me: Daybreaker?! What are you doing here, you supposed to go back studio, not on my room.

Daybreaker: Oh!! Err, there's a very tiny problem, Nightmare!sans and De. X. E are fighting for who's the strongest, creepiest and deadliest Sans in AU.

Me: Oh, crap, crap. *look at you* anyways, I'll turn on the story book later, *Living Daybreaker in the my bedroom* De, I thought you promise me already not to kill Nightmare!sans!!

Daybreaker: *Look at the camera* Oh no! It's still on, er... Sorry, hehe, I'll help it for her. Hope you like. *Turn  the story on*

*The story starting right...*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*now*

Nightmare's P. O. V

Once we're in, the place remind me in the doodlesphere.

Many picture of the characters including us. "Welcome, to the Dimension papers, each different type of story created by the animator or author. Some of them for kids, some of them for teenagers, and some of them for adults." Daybreak explained.

"Wow, it's even beautiful than the doodlesphere." Ink said before looking at one of the paper. "Ah!! Too much light in my eyes!!" De. X. E scream annoyingly while closing his eyes using his hands to prevent him from seeing light. That's weird? Isn't it?

Ignite walking toward him before took off his torn hoodie as he put him with it, pulling the hood up. "Here, it's to prevent you from seeing it." He told him before De. X. E thanks him with a blushed dark red on his face.

That's kinda new, never see him blushing in a years... Until now!! "Why are you afraid of light? You usually went out while there's a sun came out." Dust asked.

"You see, I'm sensitive to light, few light are okay but too much, it'll burn my eyes." He replied while holding the hood by his hands. "You're kinda like the bidybabs who sensitive to light." Moon said. (A/n: From Blustreak girl's comic dub, I forgot which one.)

"Shut up, I'm not a skeletronic like them." He said before point at the skeletronic, with a pout on his face. The skeletronic began to laughted as Twisted Wolf petted his head before he stop.

"You're kinda cute when you act like this, ya know that?" Twisted Wolf teased him while teasing him before De. X. E blushed as he cover his face, using his hands, to prevent us from seeing his face.

"Shut you darn mouth before I'll slice you into zillion pieces, until you become to dust!!" De. X. E treated him like he's not afraid of him because Twisted Wolf is very taller. Twisted Wolf laughed and pet him again. "We can't become a dust, 'cuz we're half of animatronics, remember~?" He asked De. X. E.