Prologue: Let Event.E.X.E begins

Author's P. O. V

After more than 100 years already. Dream still can't bring his brother back. He told Ink and Blueberry that he want to go to the other AUs for a while. Ink and Blueberry nodded and said okay before he went out.

He went into the unknown AU that he never been there before. That place is kinda similar to his AU but it's beautiful. Many humans and monsters are friendly together. He saw a castle it's half of a moon and sun.

He asked himself 'Is this a new AU? I haven't seen this before.' He walk around the village. Then, all of the sudden, he heard a many humans and monsters there's the king and the princes .

"Everyone, everyone make way for the king and the prince of the Sun and Moon." Everyone step aside included Dream. He saw the king and his little brothers. One of them is the Sun and the other is the moon. But the king is half of them. Dream look at him amazed.

The two little brother waved at the village. The king look at the village until he saw Dream. He went toward him include his little brothers and spoke. "Hey little ones, are you new cause I haven't see you before." Dream stay silent and scared to speak.

"Don't be scare, I won't hurt everyone, I'm Darkbreaker!sans, king of the sun and moon." The king said. "I-I'm Dream!sans, g-guardian of the positive. It's nice to meet you your majesty." Dream stuttered. The king chuckled at his cuteness. Man don't know why?

"This is my little brothers, Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon." Darkbreaker said as Dream kinda shocked at a bit. Aren't Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon are a females names? "I know they're females name but our mother gave that before she died. She ran out of names so... She decided to gave a female names. I'm
Sorry if this funny." Darkbreaker explain while with a nice smile.

"Brother!" Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker shouted in unison before their big brother rubber their head. "Okay, okay, I'll stop... Say, do you have a brother?" Darkbreaker asked. Dream's smile changing into frown. "......." He stay silent.

".... Let's talk to our castle okay?" Darkbreaker asked as Dream nodded as they went to their castle.

Dream's P. O. V

We went to the three brothers's castle as we went inside. Darkbreaker told his brothers do not disturbed us. They nodded and went to somewhere. We walked to his dinning room. I sat down on the chair after he told me to sit down.

"What happened to your brother, Is there something wrong?" He asked me. "My brother.... He's been corrupted few years ago...." I finally answered. "How come he was corrupted?" He asked again. "He ate the black apples." I explained. "You don't need to explain them. I know about those apples. But that's a bit strong Dream." He said.

"..... But the most strongest and dangerous one is the E. X. E." He said as he explain about that. "Few E. X. E are out there not AUs but other dimensions. I'll explain which one of them got infected a long time ago before we're born." He said as he explained them. He told me that one of the famous E. X. E is Sonic. He's a blue speed hero hedgehog along time ago, he got injected by the evil doctor and change.

He starting killed everyone including his old best friend Tails. I might not know him but I feel bad for him. "Before he killed Doctor Eggman he said.... I am god then he pulled his body and got.... Ripped...." He finally explained. That causing me shocked. "Here's the picture of him." He said as he show his picture.