sleepless

Sarang was used to not sleeping that often due to her previous schedules but this was the first time she wished she could be at work instead of soothing her two crying sons.

One child was some trouble but two was deadly.

The twins were over four months old now. Taehyung had tried his best to be around to help her but the promotions of their new album and his upcoming schedules kept him busy as well as the online concert.

She had watched the concert and couldn't help but be amazed by Taehyung. She knew how much Inner Child meant for him.

Luckily she had her own twin and cousins. Despite them being busy as athletes, they were trying their best to help out.

When she talked to her manager, they planned for her to make a comeback during the early months of next year as she had some songs that she was planning on releasing before her pregnancy.

She said some songs that were already recorded and the dance practice was all that was needed.

Since her last album was a full length album, Sarang would have a mini album this time around. In a way, this was testing out the water.

After all, Sarang was now a married woman and a mother which was something that wasn't heard of in the kpop industry for someone her age.

Did she regret getting married early and having her twins?

No.

But some of the public believed that she couldn't make a comeback as an idol now.

They were calling her an old flower and saying that she was not pure anymore.

It just showed her how different the korean music industry was compared to the western music industry.

Beyoncé was a mother yet she was still doing what she loved: music.

Sarang just looked at her sons. They resembled Taehyung more than her. That made her slightly upset.

The twins recognized their father despite him not always being around them 24/7.
Sarang couldn't lie and say she wasn't jealous.

But the twins were her life now.

Taehyung watched as Sarang laid the twins down after they had fallen asleep.

He approached Sarang and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Sarang, should we have a daughter that resembles you?"

She just slapped Taehyung's hands, "No I have to prepare for my comeback."

He felt guilty that Sarang had to go on hiatus because of her unexpected pregnancy, but the twins also allowed them to reveal their marriage and be honest with their fans. They both knew that some fans had left the fandom but they knew that fans would stick around no matter what.

They were happy. That's all that matter.

A short chapter as a a small gift

Thank you for being patient.