Facts about Mia

1. She doesn't like to call older guys "Oppa" instead she calls them "Ge" which is the Chinese equivalent or only uses formal language with them.

2. She only calls the BTS members "Oppa"

3. She hates being called "Noona" by Yeonjun

4. She lived in China for majority of her life before being a trainee.

5. She was a child actress.

6. Mia was initially to continue as an actress but got interested in singing.

7. She had a difficulty learning all of the NCT members' names after becoming friends with Mark and Jaemin (expect for the China line)

8. She has given fans a lot of spoilers on BTS and TXT.

9. She actually sort of revealed the TXT handsign before their debut. (It was upside down tho)

10. She hates listening to herself.

11. She is actually a quarter Chinese Chinese (her mother is a Chinese/korean born in Korea.)

12. Her Chinese name is Li na which means beautiful and graceful.

13. Her maternal grandfather is a businessman.

14. She loves traveling to China often.

15. She can play four instruments: piano, flute, guzheng (chinese cithara), and guitar.

16. She used to attend an international school back in China.

17. She learnt korean because of her father and Kim Soohyun.

18. As a child, she used to learn Chinese traditional dance.

19. She never meant to audition for BigHit, she was bored when she was in Korea.

20. Mia is a fan WayV fan.

21. Mia is known as Lina in China.

22. Mia has a high alcohol tolerance.

23. She speaks fluent Japanese due to the fact that she used to watch a lot of anime.

24. Mia is very athletic.

25. Mia doesn't like coffee a lot.