the day we became four

August 13th.

Sarang was ready to pop any moment.

Luckily she didn't have any schedules that she needed to attend and the shows she shot before her pregnancy were now airing, so her fans wouldn't miss her so much. All the episodes she filmed of her variety show was also being aired as she prepared for the upcoming birth.

Sarang was now currently 36 weeks pregnant with her twins.

Her family and even Taehyung's were anticipating the birth of the twins. Her own twin brother and cousins were excited for the birth of the new twins in the family.

Despite being athletes, the trio stopped by often and constantly messaged her in order to check up on her.

She was grateful for their care but she had Taehyung to deal with.

He didn't want to leave her side ever since she had Braxton Hicks.

Sarang remembered that he had panicked so much that he had thought she was in labor and immediately starting dialing Seojun's number. It was the middle of the night so Seojun wasn't pleased but also jumped out of bed.

She only managed to calm him down once she explained that she has experiencing Braxton Hicks and that she had already experienced it before when he wasn't around.

Seojun immediately told Taehyung to breathe and go back to bed. He even scolded him for waking him up for Braxton Hicks.

Despite Taehyung being busy with the upcoming release of BTS's first English single, Dynamite, he always had his phone charged in case Sarang went into labor.

However, BigHit had allowed Taehyung to spend more time with Sarang as she was nearing her due date in a few weeks. The members were happy when visiting to see Sarang's big belly. Yoongi liked to rub her belly and talk to the babies which cause some jealousy with Taehyung.

Taehyung has even asked whether Yoongi had planned for their children to listen and learn his voice so he could become the Godfather.

Right, naming a godfather for each twin was such a difficult task.

Taehyung had ever single member wanting to be the godfather. When Yeonjun expressed his feelings to also becoming a godfather, however Taehyun shut him down completely as he said that he was responsible enough to watch over two newborns when he had Hueningkai.

Everyone was even still recommending names for their sons.

Sarang and Taehyung has agreed that they each would name one son.

Taehyung would name the eldest while Sarang would name the younger one.

After some considerations, Taehyung wanted their sons to still have "Tae" in their names. Sarang agreed since she could breathe now. She didn't have to worry about one of her sons being named Kim Chiisdelicious (read as Kimchi is delicious; reference to BTS Run episode 100).

Taehyung had decided to name their eldest, Kim Taemin which meant great and intelligence due to the hanja. Sarang chose to follow Taehyung's lead and named their second son, Kim Taehyun.

Taehyung was surprised when Sarang told her since their names were similar. Sarang has that she liked the name since she was little as it meant great and honor.

They had almost everything ready when Sarang started to feel contractions. She didn't say much expect for her starting to pack up in the middle of the night. It was late but Sarang got up and prepared her delivery bag and called Seojun to pick them up.

Taehyung had seen Sarang acting strangely but soon realized she was in labor when she would stop and still still with her hands gripping onto any surface bearing the pain when it hit.