children

Lina and Taehyung would have a total of three children together. Their oldest were fraternal male twins: Kim Taemin and Kim Taehyun. Lina had fought Taehyung when it came to the names of the boys.
Their youngest would be a daughter, allowing Lina to have some to dress up. All together, they were a very harmonious family.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Kim Taemin
the oldest
born: August 14, 2020
future occupation: idol and producer (BigHit)
height: 189 cm

✩ Kim Taemin ✩✯the oldest✯born: August 14, 2020future occupation: idol and producer (BigHit)height: 189 cm

Kim Taemin would be the leader of his group as well as a rapper. Lina would say that Taemin made Taehyung's dream of being a rapper possible. He would have inherited the height gene from Lina's side of the family. His interest in music would show from an early age and with the help of Namjoon and Yoongi he would try producing during his trainee days. He would be known as the more serious and aloof twin. Lina would say that Taemin was more selective when it came to making friends while Taehyun was a different story.

☆☆☆

Kim Taehyun
the middle child
born: August 14, 2020
future occupation: actor and idol (BigHit)
height: 188 cm

✩ Kim Taehyun ✩✯the middle child✯born: August 14, 2020future occupation: actor and idol (BigHit)height: 188 cm

As the younger twin, Taehyun was different from his brother. He would be known to have the look of a campus boyfriend. He would also inherited the tall gene from Lina's side and also become a trainee under BigHit with his brother. However he would also find passion in acting. He would follow in Jin and Taehyung's footsteps on becoming an actor as well. He would star in some commercials and dramas as a child. He would turn into an idol-actor. Taemin and him would eventually debut in the same group. Taehyun would be known as the social butterfly out of his siblings.

☆☆☆

Kim Nana
the youngest
born: June 1, 20**
future occupation: actress (Source Music/BigHit)
height: 172 cm