soompi

BTS' V and Singer Lina Welcome The Birth of Their Twin Sons.

Celebrity couple, BTS' V and singer Lina are now parents of two

Celebrity couple, BTS' V and singer Lina are now parents of two. The couple just welcomed the birth of their twin sons.

On August 14th, the couple's agency released the following statement.

"This is BigHit Entertainment.
We are sharing the news that BTS' V and singer Lina have welcomed two new family members into their family. Both babies and Lina are healthy.

Lina gave birth to their first and second child at a hospital in Seoul on the afternoon of August 14.

The couple and their family are overjoyed at the birth of their twin sons.

We express sincere gratitude for the support and congratulatory messages from many people, and we ask for blessings towards their family that has welcomed two new family members."

BTS' V and singer Lina were revealed to be dating back in January and later revealed that they were married after two years of dating and announced Lina's pregnancy back in March.

Congratulations to the new parents!

COMMENTS:

— Their visuals are crazy good. I wonder how their sons look.

— Congratulations on the birth of your sons.

— The future baby Bangtan is bright.

— Ahhh! I'm so happy for them.

— You mean we got BTS on I-Land today and Lina and Taehyung had their kids today. Plus it's Hueningkai's birthday. It's a busy day in BigHit.

— Who are the godfathers of them?

— Yay!!!!!! They're the best couple!

Worldwide Trending:

#bangtanbabies
#TaenaBabies
#V
#LINA
#August14
#BTS_on_ILand
#Welcomebabies
#twins