♡︎When they realized they were in love ♡︎

This will be split into 2 parts! ❤️ TW?: Angst (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧------( Gender neutral :] ) Carson: "When I found myself being comfortable in their embrace, when I was in a dark place

TW?: Angst (•̀•́)و
------
( Gender neutral :] )
Carson:
"When I found myself being comfortable in their embrace, when I was in a dark place."

Carson was stressed, he had yet another deadline. He couldn't edit fast enough, and he didn't want to bother anyone. But he had to so he could finish the editing, he found himself hugging his knees tightly, crying it out.
Remembering all the fans that must be waiting for him to upload, the deadline that had to be set, the stream he promised he'd do. He couldn't handle it.
Until he felt your arms wrap around
Him. Softly humming as you let him cry it out, "i know you're stressed. Cry it out." You say softly, letting him cry in your shoulder. Softly rubbing his back as he clutched into your shoulders.

"Don't worry, I'll help you finish it. I'll make sure that life with me is stress free." You say softly, he only nods. Feeling the love course through him, his heart clenching, and his body feeling warmer.

He was in love.

Charlie:
"When I told them, 'im sorry I could've done better.' and they said, 'life with you is the best thing that's happened to me.' "

Charlie felt the guilt build into his heart as he looked at the set up. Some stupid movie marathon with take out. He couldn't do much right now, and he felt horrible that he couldn't do better.

When they came home, seeing the set up he made. Blankets and Christmas lights around the living room, their favorite series playing on the TV. They gasped and smiled with excitement, "Charlie this is absolutely lovely!" They exclaimed, shocking Charlie.

"What? Really? I- I'm sorry I couldn't do better." He says, Their eyes only soften and they kiss Charlie softly on the lips. "Charlie, life with you is the best thing that's happened to me."
They say, "now come on! Get in your PJ's and let's get this show on the road!" They cheer, Charlie laughs.

Feeling his heart fill with love, the romance reverberating throughout the house.

He was in love.

Schlatt:
"When I cried and prayed to God, that they'd feel better. And hoped they'd live another day."

Schlatt watched by the hospital bed, watching them breath slowly in their sleep.

They're body was incredibly weak, living in the circumstances they were in, caused them to pass out. They were incredibly dehydrated and malnourished, yet they slept ever so peacefully on the hospital bed.

And for the first time, Schlatt went on his knees and prayed by their bed. Crying softly, begging to god that they'd living another day, that they'd live the rest of their full of happiness. That's he'd do anything to keep them smiling.

The pain filled his body, choking on his tears and it began to get harder for him to breathe. He begged for them to live, and that's when it hit him.

He was in love.

Cooper:
"When I watched them stare into the sunset, and thought about having a life with them."

Cooper and Y/n had been skating for hours, going around buildings and going to different skate parks. Skating their way around the city and laughing at eachother. Stopping once in a while to get snacks and drinks.

And now here they were, sitting by the beach. Watching the sunset and drinking cans of Arizona iced tea, and eating a bag of Doritos and Nerds rope.
And Cooper turned to look at them, as they stared into the sunset, smiling as they felt the breeze hit their skin. Leaning their head back to breath in the sea salt air.

And Cooper kept staring, mesmerized by them. Thinking about a life with them, getting old with them, having kids, getting married, getting retired and travelling the world.
And for the first time, he found hope in that thought, and he sighed happily, looking back at the sunset. Feeling them lean into him, he smiles.

He was in love

Ted:
"When I couldn't look at other people the same why I looked at them."

Ted missed them dearly, there will always been ups and downs, pros and cons to a long distanced relationship. And this was one of them, Ted remembers when his friends would take him out to the bars in downtown.
And he would sip his alcohol, not at all interested in what others were doing.

"Ted look, check out that beauty right there." One of his friends said, and Ted turns around. But he didn't feel the same way his friends did. Because it wasn't them, it just wasn't y/n.

And that's when Ted realized, and he didn't know whether to frown or laugh,
Feeling this mix of the intense desire to kiss them, whilst also feeling sadness that they weren't around.

He was in love.

---------
I've been really motivated lately, this is pretty epic :D!
And I don't start class till next week! Let's frickin goooo!