Head filled. - Schlatt

Hey! It's been awhile but I'm back and already have a couple drafts

Warning!; This is fully fictional! Do not take these literally, these are only small ideas and thoughts I've had about the person. Do NOT go up to these people and expect this.                             THIS IS FULLY FICTIONAL.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑gender neutral reader!
pronouns used?;
They/them
Au's; none!                    ┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Y/N was never really one to speak much, they weren't one to talk at big dinners and fancy parties.They just sat and listened, noticing everything little thing some people did, their facial expressions and how they acted. And it wasn't any different with their significant other, Schlatt.

In the mornings, Y/N would wake up first, right when the sun shines through the window sill, hitting their face. They look at him, sleeping soundly next to them. Hair messy and flowing like the waves in the sea, long eye lashes that fluttered as the sun began to hit his face. The sun kissing him ever so slightly. Y/N sits next to him, noticing every single texture and small scrunch of his nose.

They notice when he's nervous, his leg bouncing and eyes focused on the thing front of him. He combs his fingers through his brown locks, and he sighs loudly as if trying to exhale all of the anxiousness. Schlatt slouches towards his legs, closing himself off as if in a shell, and he fingers reach his lips, slightly biting his lips and finger nails. Y/N wishes they could just take the feeling away, but all they could do is fix him a cup of hot tea. Always ready for when Schlatt simply needed a hug.

Y/N notices when he's mad, this brows furrowed together. He clenches his fist till his knuckles turn white and his hands begin to shake. His mouth begins to switch between and straight line and a frown, and his voice gets more and more raspy. And he only sits in silence, his own anger creating tension in the room.

Y/N notices when he's sad, his eyes seem restless, dark eyebags beginning to form. He slouches almost like he's melting into his seat, and he's silent. But it isn't the comfortable silence like usual, the feeling is sad and makes you tired, and yet tense at the same time. Y/n took those days to give him extra kisses and extra hugs under the warmth of their blankets.

And when he's happy, his smile seems to brighten the room. His eyes shine, almost like he's seen fireworks at Fourth of July, his back straightens, and he's giddy. He cheers loudly like getting the last candy at the candy shop, or like finding a pearl in a clam. He's clingy, hugs and twirls Y/N, dancing on the cold wooden flooring. He laughs and giggles, making it impossible for Y/N not to giggle as well.

And Y/n just sits in awe, completely infatuated. Sighing lovingly as they rest their face on the their clenched fist.

"There you go zoning out again, what are you thinking about in that head of yours?" Schlatt's voice suddenly snaps Y/n back to reality like a rubber band. They chuckle and shake their head, "It's nothing hun, absolutely nothing."  They says, going back to staring at Schlatt as he goes back to talking about his editing. Y/n takes his hand and squeezes it softly, smiling more. Knowing in their mind, that their head was filled of him.

-------
Tbh I didn't know how to end it-
I Should focus in English class.
('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)