♡︎Fav couples songs♡︎ 2/3

Ted :  Song for him: Back pocket - Vulfpeck

Ted : Song for him: Back pocket - Vulfpeck

You were the first person to make him so nervous, you displayed confidence where it made you glow. You were something that Ted wanted but felt like he couldn't have, like an expensive pair of shoes. It was almost child's play, like the old Middle School crush, too nervous that you both liked each other.

And Funnily enough, he actually gave you a paper and bouquet that says "I'm in love you. Do you feel the same way?"

"Do you like me? Circle Yes or No
On this piece of paper
Cause I really need to know
Are you gonna be my fifth grade queen?
Hand it back at the second hour
Then I will know if you're gonna be my special flower."

Song for you: Cool with you - her's
He was always someone that wanted to do everything and anything now, thinking that every dramatic moment is the best moment. But when he started dating you, you've made him realize that life is great without some kind of chaotic event. You've made him realize that the little things matter, like the smell of blueberry waffles and salted caramel coffee creamer. The smell of pumpkin spice in fall nights, just simply watching a movie. And because of you, he savors everything little moment with you.

"We don't have to know, anyone at all.
Anyone at all.
Draw the blinds back slow,
Sun fades in the room.
To begin to bloom
Silk skin leather danced
With diamonds in hers hands.
Diamonds in her hands."

Couple Song: Fantasy - Khai Dreams Both of you thought of eachother as a fantasy, something out of this world. It shocked both you that you guys had mutual feelings. And everyday you both take a moment to stare at eachother, staring at each other's eyes and watch it sparkle.

You guys are in love.
"And did I ever get to tell you what you meant to me
And did you know that you were always like a fantasy
And are you off to see the places that were in your dreams
Yeah, will you ever find yourself in a fantasy
And did you ever find the love in you, you found in me."

Traves: Song for him: Corduroy Dreams - Rex Orange County It shocks you how you got with such a loveable boy like him. His smile that made your heart melt, and those eyes that held galaxies and weird questions. His cute laugh that echoed throughout the house, making you laugh as well. It truly surprises you how he fell in love with you. You felt so dull compared to him, but he's really in love with you. everyone can see it.
"Baby now it's best here
To lay me and rest here
Lets dream of Corduroy
Work for what you love to do
And I will watch right over you
With your heart, I'll never toy."

Songs for you: Glitter - Tyler the Creator It frustrates him how you're so clueless, to how you make him feel. He could be with you for hours, never get tired of you, no matter how bad and cheesy your jokes may be, he's in love. Whenever you're around, he smiles more. Laughs more, is more talkative. You truly make him shine, when he's with you, you make him feel like glitter.

"Firework! I feel like glitter and
everytime you come around, I feel like glitter
You're the one that I wanna give my life
You're the one that I need to give my time."

Couple song!: Valentine - Atlas You know he loves you, and he finds himself being too shy to say it. He always finds himself sending you songs that reminds him of you, and you always love it. The simple notification of him sending you songs, that make your heart flutter. And it pains you to watch as his eyes glisten, watching you pack your bags when you fly back home. But both of you know, that you're only a phone call away.
"And I know it's unfair, that we can only spend a few days here.
But I'm yours and I think that it's clear.
So forget about goodbye, this is see you soon my dear."