Hope makes you do crazy things (2/2)

Part 2 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲! ——————

Part 2 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲!
——————

The next morning, Ted woke up with a horrible headache as the sun hits his face. He groaned loudly as he tried to find his phone, whilst also trying to get up, without wanting to crush his head into oblivion.

Soon a knock came from his door, "come in." He says, voice raspy and deep. The door opened and there Schlatt stood, he didn't look too happy.
He held a glass of water and Aspirin, walking up to Ted's dresser and putting the water down, almost slamming it and spilling the water. Trying to keep his composure, he sighs and doesn't look at Ted. "What happened last night?" Ted asks, looking around for Y/n.

"You fucked up, that's what happened." Schlatt says before turning around and leaving, closing the door behind him. Ted looked at the door in surprise, trying to understand what Schlatt meant. He only shrugged it off and took his aspirin and water.
When he walked downstairs, the house was almost silent. The guys gave him looks or didn't look at him at all, the room falling silent everytime he walked in. "Is anyone gonna tell what the hell happened last night??" He asks, as Traves and Charlie cook food. Schlatt was on his phone, and the rest were either editing a video or looking through twitter.

"You really don't remember?" Cooper asks, almost snappy as if Ted did something horrendous. "No I don't, what the hell happened?" He asks, Cooper sighs. Before Cooper could say anything Traves butts in. "You had an argument with Y/n last night. You said some pretty horrible things." He says, Ted furrows his brows. "What did I say?" He asks, Traves sighs and turns around. Pouring the scrambled eggs into a plate "you called her pathetic, and boring, you were really just screaming at her. Then you told her that you should've hooked up with Madi when you had the chance."

Ted sat with wide eyes for a while, "I said that?" He asks getting nods from everyone around him. He sighs and his eyes start to water, he puts his head into his hands. "Do you love Madi?" Schlatt finally speaks up, looking at Ted with no remorse or sympathy. "What- no? I just. I used to like her. But I really fell in love with Y/n." Ted says, Schlatt sighs. "And you can't let go of Madi cause you liked her first?" He asks, Ted nods.

"I really do love her, she's everything I want and need. I didn't mean it." Ted says, "well good news. You can talk to her, we took her home last night." Cooper says, texting someone. Ted immediately gets up and grabs his car keys by the door. "I'll be right back." He says quickly.

G O O D  E N D I N G:

Ted drove as fast as he could to Y/n's apartment complex. And once he got their, he nervously knocked on the door. Madi opened the door with a glare that sent shivers down his spine.

"What the hell did you do?" Madi asks, her voice strong and sharp like a knife.
Ted couldn't even process, not even able to open his mouth to speak. "Y/n comes home sobbing and holding onto Traves like a damn doll. Now what did you do?"
"Madi is everything ok? The cookies are finished!" Suddenly Y/n's soft voice pops in, she looks at the door and her eyes suddenly get glossy. "Hey um, Ted and I are going to talk for a bit outside. I'll be right with you for the marathon." Y/n says, Madi seems to hesitate but still nods, letting the couple have their space.

"How's your hangover? Did you eat and drink water?" Y/n asks, right before Ted could say anything. It almost hurts Ted even more, that Y/n was still her caring self even though he said those awful things to her. "Look I'm so sorry Y/n, I don't love Madi like that. I was drunk and I-I." Ted began to crumble, stuttering as his eyes watered. "I know Ted, I've known that you were in love with Madi it's fine-" "no it's not!!" Ted interrupts, his screams echo through the hallway of the apartment complex.

"I was never in love with Madi, did I have a crush on her? yes. But when I met you it was like my whole world changed.You are this paradise that I need when I get chaotic, after a long stream, after vomiting content for a week. I'm in love with you, and I'm sorry that I made you feel like I never did." He says, his voice still shaky.

Y/n's eyes soften and she hugs Ted, "I'm sorry I doubted you Theo, I'm not used to being in the spotlight. I love you too, and I forgive you love." She says, Ted smiles and kisses her softly. Hugging her tightly.

"Now, wanna have some cookies before you go?"

B A D E N D I N G

He drove as fast as he could, he had to apologize. As he parked his car and stood ran up the stairs towards her door, he sees a box with a note on it.

He furrows his brows and opens the note.

"Here's your shit. There's a water bottle and Aspirin for you hangover.
If you really wanted to fake your feelings then you should've done it on stage, with the countless of plays you did.

- sincerely Y/n"