Hey! About the aesthetic preferences

Hello!

So, my aesthetic preferences have been getting really popular. And because I want to specify some of the aesthetics  I will NOT write about.

Traumacore! :
It says it in the name, it's used as a copying mechanism for those with trauma. They use this core specifically to keep themselves from selfharming, or having any ill feelings.
Alot of posts of traumacore have gore, memories of manipulation, says of rape, sexual assault, and abuse.

Adding traumacore to this series, is horrible! Traumacore is very serious, and if it helps you, then lovely! It helps me too. But I will NOT write about an aesthetic that people like myself  use stop themselves, from having a mental breakdown or killing themselves.

Feverdreamcore! :
Similar to traumacore, this aesthetic can be very triggering to some and unsettling for most.
This Aesthetic can also be used as a coping mechanism, those who use hashtags, tend to put the traumacore hashtag and the feverdreamcore hashtag together.

Feverdreamcore is also architecture and building based. Most posts about it, is made from the unsettling  feeling you get when you look at certain areas.

Nostalgiacore! :
Nostalgiacore was created when you see an image, and you barely have a memory of the room, but it feels so nostalgic.

This Aesthetic is also architecture and building based, but also it is very tied/combined with traumacore and feverdreamcore.
Alot of people use these 3 cores together, and it can be triggering and upsetting.

Strangecore! :
Every aesthetic is strange and unique in it's own way.

But like the rest, this aesthetic can be very triggering.
Pictures the guns, bugs, gore, all around unsettling imagery.
I do not and it will never be my intention to trigger anyone.

And I try to stay away from that as much as I can.

Othercores/aesthetics I will not be adding because they are similar and triggering are.
Lostcore , dreamcore, liminalspaces, and oddcore.

Thank you for understanding :)